• Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Drunk
  • Geeky
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Tired
  • Results 1 to 6 of 6

    Thread: Brooks and I

    1. #1
      Moderator
      barry581's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2014
      Location
      Dover
      Posts
      5,384
      Thanked: 4844

      Brooks and I

      Started a second obedience class 2 weeks ago, we now have class on Monday's and Tuesday's plus some private training with a lady who has a fully equipped training building on her property. The new class is run by a lady who breeds Pembroke Corgi's, and of course the class is about 75% Corgi's. The level of adorableness seeing all these Corgi's is off the charts. Plus I think they may even be able to give a more pathetic "I'm starving" look than Labradors!!!

    2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to barry581 For This Useful Post:

      dogmom (03-22-2017), TuMicks (03-22-2017)

    3. #2
      Senior Dog
      Bemused
       
      Blackboy98's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2014
      Location
      St. Louis, Mo.
      Posts
      1,782
      Thanked: 1140
      Quote Originally Posted by barry581 View Post
      Started a second obedience class 2 weeks ago, we now have class on Monday's and Tuesday's plus some private training with a lady who has a fully equipped training building on her property. The new class is run by a lady who breeds Pembroke Corgi's, and of course the class is about 75% Corgi's. The level of adorableness seeing all these Corgi's is off the charts. Plus I think they may even be able to give a more pathetic "I'm starving" look than Labradors!!!



      Is that possible??? I thought labs were the master of the pathetic starvation look!!
      Hidden Content

      CRACKER-My Heart Dog FOREVER 6/10/2005-7/9/2011

      Mike and Gabe--GOTCHA 7/25/2011

    4. #3
      Senior Dog
      Annette47's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2014
      Location
      Central NJ
      Posts
      2,104
      Thanked: 1878
      Quote Originally Posted by Blackboy98 View Post
      [/B]Is that possible??? I thought labs were the master of the pathetic starvation look!!
      I do think Labs win, but Corgis are pretty darn good at it too! One of the trainers we work with has Pembrokes.
      Annette

      Cookie (Jamrah’s Legally Blonde, BN) 6/4/2015
      Sassy (Jamrah’s Blonde Ambition, BN) 6/4/2015

      Chloe (HIT HC Windsong’s Femme Fatale, UDX2, OM4) 6/7/2009


      Remembering:
      Scully (Coventry's Truth Is Out There, UD, RN) 4/4/1996 - 6/30/2011
      Our foster Jolie (UCh Windsong’s Genuine Risk, CDX, WC) 5/26/1999 - 3/2/2014
      and Mulder (Coventry’s I Want to Believe, UD, VER, WC, RN) 5/26/1999 - 4/20/2015

      Hidden Content

    5. #4
      Senior Dog
      MightyThor's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2014
      Location
      Bend, Oregon
      Posts
      1,377
      Thanked: 1882
      We were out to eat the other night and the table next to us had a corgi. He kept poking his head out from under the chair and giving me the most pathetic face when my food was delivered! I did comment that he reminded me of Thor.
      Mighty Thor, "So Much Dog", born 1/6/2014

      Hidden Content

    6. #5
      Senior Dog
      Snowshoe's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2014
      Location
      Canada
      Posts
      5,718
      Thanked: 3238
      There was corgi breeder in our classes and she brought two. She said they tend to be willful little creatures and not the easiest to train.

      Funny, Brooks popped into my head just today, no idea why, but I think I need a photo update.

    7. #6
      Moderator
      barry581's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2014
      Location
      Dover
      Posts
      5,384
      Thanked: 4844
      Quote Originally Posted by Snowshoe View Post
      There was corgi breeder in our classes and she brought two. She said they tend to be willful little creatures and not the easiest to train.

      Funny, Brooks popped into my head just today, no idea why, but I think I need a photo update.
      My old laptop died last week, and I lost the last years worth of pics because I hadn't done a back up since last March. I think I may be able to get them back, a guy I know took the hard drive out of the old unit and checked it and said he thinks everything is there. I'm going to hook it up to the new laptop and check. Between that and the weather being so crappy, I really haven't shot very much. I'll see what I can do!

    Quick Reply Quick Reply

     



    Not a Member of the Labrador Retriever Chat Forums Yet?
    Register for Free and Share Your Labrador Retriever Photos

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •