• Innocent
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Tired
      Puppy
      Happy

Raw Paws Raw Food Supplier

Has anyone ordered from these guys before? When I started ordering from them a year ago, they claimed to be a co-op with a one time membership fee. I don't get to order from them but a few times a year as delivery and my work schedule would not allow me to on a monthly basis. Now they have this convenient delivery system set-up which is so awesome. My only complaint is that they have took a tremendous jump in their prices, that it makes me scratch head and wonder what is going on. For example, I just ordered a 30# box of duck necks which cost me $39.90, and I checked their website the day after and it was $52.90. So it got me wondering how much they have increased in just a year, and all of their products have increased at least 10% and some as much as 30%.

Sorry for the rant, but it makes me frustrated when I see prices increase this dramatically overnight. I understand that costs are going to go up, but man, this was way up. I emailed the company with my concerns, but have yet to get a response

Thanks for listening.

Senior Dog
      I used to order from them, but haven't in almost a year. IMO they don't have the best customer service, and there was too much drama.

Best Friend Retriever
      Happy

Look into order from Raw Feeding Miami. Best customer service out there, huge variety, and prices are pretty good too!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to emma_Dad For This Useful Post:

ljowilly (11-21-2014)

Puppy
      Happy

Wow, they do have a wide variety of items! Wonder what shipping would cost to Illinois. Thanks!

Best Friend Retriever
      Happy

Their rates are pretty good! and everything always arrives frozen since they ship the cooler box stuffed with dry ice. I order a 55# box and it's about $28 to Atlanta and I have a friend in Seattle who orders from them and shipping is about $45 for just under 45#

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Not a Member of the Labrador Retriever Chat Forums Yet?
    Register for Free and Share Your Labrador Retriever Photos