• Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Drunk
  • Geeky
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Tired
  • Results 1 to 8 of 8
    1. #1
      Moderator
      barry581's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2014
      Location
      Dover
      Posts
      5,233
      Thanked: 4678

      Petkind Dry Tripe

      I've been using the Petkind Dry Tripe for about a month now. Started with a small bag and mixed it with the Fromm for a couple weeks, and completely switched a week ago. I've tried the buffalo and salmon formulas so far. The dogs love it, their poo's are nice and solid, and maybe a bit smaller than when on the Fromm. They both blew their coats back in June, and are coming back in nicely.

      Overall I think this is some very good food and will keep it in the rotation with the Fromm.

    2. #2
      Senior Dog
      BaconsMom's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2014
      Location
      MN
      Posts
      2,636
      Thanked: 1369
      Quote Originally Posted by barry581 View Post
      I've been using the Petkind Dry Tripe for about a month now. Started with a small bag and mixed it with the Fromm for a couple weeks, and completely switched a week ago. I've tried the buffalo and salmon formulas so far. The dogs love it, their poo's are nice and solid, and maybe a bit smaller than when on the Fromm. They both blew their coats back in June, and are coming back in nicely.

      Overall I think this is some very good food and will keep it in the rotation with the Fromm.
      I looked over the website and it looks like a good food! Good to hear that Sophie and Bruce are doing well on it! Where are you getting it?? I wonder if we can get it here in MN....
      Julie & Jake, Bacon's Humans

      Instagram: @mrbaconthelab


      Born: 9/02/13

      Gotcha: 11/08/13

      Hidden Content

      In memory of Lily 1/1995 - 2/2/2012

      Hidden Content


    3. #3
      Best Friend Retriever
      Sue's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2014
      Location
      New England
      Posts
      502
      Thanked: 515
      Glad to hear it's working out. I need to make a list of some foods I'd like to see our local store carry, as they keep taking away foods as they get bought out by the bigger national corps. Especially if it's P&G. And they don't sell Nestle's products.

      Petkind, Victor's, Nature's Logic, they all need to be added to the store inventory.
      Hidden Content
      Abby
      ​Decisions, decisions, decisions


      Hidden Content

      “It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are.”

      Cheryl Zuccaro

    4. #4
      Moderator
      barry581's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2014
      Location
      Dover
      Posts
      5,233
      Thanked: 4678
      Quote Originally Posted by BaconsMom View Post
      I looked over the website and it looks like a good food! Good to hear that Sophie and Bruce are doing well on it! Where are you getting it?? I wonder if we can get it here in MN....

      My local pet store started carrying it a couple months ago. I looked it up on the web after I saw it, and thought it looked good. I talked to the manager at the store, and he said it was good stuff. He's always given me good advice, and is very knowledgeable. He started carrying Fromm when I requested it, and now is selling a good amount of it. I really like having someone local who knows his stuff, and isn't afraid to try something new.

    5. #5
      Senior Dog
      Maxx&Emma's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2014
      Location
      SE, PA
      Posts
      4,407
      Thanked: 1994
      Thanks for the update! I am always looking for another good food to add to my rotation. Now I just see if I can find it anywhere near me!
      Hidden Content

      Tammy
      Maxx and Emma Jean

      Ozzy - 10/2002 - 06/2011 - Rest well my sweet boy. You are forever remembered, forever missed, forever in my heart.

    6. #6
      Moderator
      barry581's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2014
      Location
      Dover
      Posts
      5,233
      Thanked: 4678
      Quote Originally Posted by Maxx&Emma View Post
      Thanks for the update! I am always looking for another good food to add to my rotation. Now I just see if I can find it anywhere near me!
      Not sure where you are in SE PA, but Concord Pets is where I get mine, and I know they have stores in the Philly area.

      Locations | Concord Pet Foods and Supplies

    7. #7
      Senior Dog
      Maxx&Emma's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2014
      Location
      SE, PA
      Posts
      4,407
      Thanked: 1994
      Quote Originally Posted by barry581 View Post
      Not sure where you are in SE PA, but Concord Pets is where I get mine, and I know they have stores in the Philly area.

      Locations | Concord Pet Foods and Supplies
      Thank you!! I am in Oxford, PA and there is one in Jennersville and several in Newark, DE which isn't very far. My oldest son managed one of their DE stores for a few years. We are good friends with the owner, Larry.

    8. The Following User Says Thank You to Maxx&Emma For This Useful Post:

      barry581 (08-04-2015)

    9. #8
      Senior Dog
      Tanya's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2014
      Location
      Eastern Ontario Canada
      Posts
      2,654
      Thanked: 1475
      good update

      I didn't go with Petkind this time around (went with Boreal). Their price poitn is a big higher than what I normally try to pay but will likely still add then to my rotate at least once. Still using their canned food though! puppers love it.

    Quick Reply Quick Reply

     



    Not a Member of the Labrador Retriever Chat Forums Yet?
    Register for Free and Share Your Labrador Retriever Photos

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •