• Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Drunk
  • Geeky
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Tired
  • Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Results 1 to 10 of 19
    1. #1
      Moderator
      barry581's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2014
      Location
      Dover
      Posts
      5,752
      Thanked: 5227

      New Crate Arrived

      I ordered this new crate for the Highlander from Transk9USA back in November. It was out of stock at the time so I had to wait on the next shipment from Scotland, which arrived just after Christmas. It arrived today! So now I'll be able to take both dogs when I go place again! I'm really impressed with the quality and construction of the box, makes me feel a bit it's a bit safer for the dogs in the event of an accident. I plan on installing it this week if the weather cooperates. I want to give the interior a good cleaning before I put it in.




    2. The Following User Says Thank You to barry581 For This Useful Post:

      Georgia (02-03-2018)

    3. #2
      Senior Dog
      Labradorks's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2014
      Location
      USA
      Posts
      3,514
      Thanked: 1998
      Nice. I have one also. Had to take out the divider to make it more comfortable for my boys.

    4. #3
      Senior Dog
      Jollymolly's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2014
      Location
      Texas
      Posts
      3,778
      Thanked: 1931
      Looks really sturdy

    5. #4
      Senior Dog
      SunDance's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2014
      Location
      Ellicott City, MD
      Posts
      4,273
      Thanked: 2240
      That is a serious looking crate...very elegant, too.
      Hidden Content

      Sunnie: gotcha day 03/08/09; birth unknown but given 07/01/02

      Danny: The Sundance Kid....Sunnie's boy....birth 03/31/09 (in my living room)

      Barb (ID formerly "Baffle")

    6. #5
      Senior Dog
      JackK's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2014
      Location
      Southeastern MA
      Posts
      674
      Thanked: 405
      Very sharp Barry! It looks like a real quality build ... worth the wait. Can Brooks comfortably stand up in there?

    7. #6
      Chief Pooper Scooper
      JenC's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2014
      Location
      Colorado
      Posts
      2,346
      Thanked: 2355
      Fancy!!!

    8. The Following User Says Thank You to JenC For This Useful Post:

      Georgia (02-03-2018)

    9. #7
      Moderator
      barry581's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2014
      Location
      Dover
      Posts
      5,752
      Thanked: 5227
      Quote Originally Posted by JackK View Post
      Very sharp Barry! It looks like a real quality build ... worth the wait. Can Brooks comfortably stand up in there?
      Yes. It's about 2" shorter than his current crate, but he can stand up and turn around just fine. He's been a bit reluctant to go in, so we've gone back to crate training 101, and I won't put it in the Highlander until he's comfortable with going in and out. It's much different than the wire crates he's used too. I swear he's going through another fear stage at the moment, so we will take it slow and build his confidence.

    10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to barry581 For This Useful Post:

      Georgia (02-03-2018), Jollymolly (01-18-2018)

    11. #8
      Senior Dog
      JackK's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2014
      Location
      Southeastern MA
      Posts
      674
      Thanked: 405
      Quote Originally Posted by barry581 View Post
      Yes. It's about 2" shorter than his current crate, but he can stand up and turn around just fine. He's been a bit reluctant to go in, so we've gone back to crate training 101, and I won't put it in the Highlander until he's comfortable with going in and out. It's much different than the wire crates he's used too. I swear he's going through another fear stage at the moment, so we will take it slow and build his confidence.
      Cassie hadn't used a crate in a while and was very skittish at first. I put it in the living room with the door opened and it only took a short while for her to be using it as her hangout again.

    12. #9
      Moderator
      barry581's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2014
      Location
      Dover
      Posts
      5,752
      Thanked: 5227
      Quote Originally Posted by JackK View Post
      Cassie hadn't used a crate in a while and was very skittish at first. I put it in the living room with the door opened and it only took a short while for her to be using it as her hangout again.
      I've got it in the family room where we spend most of our time. Of course Sophie went right in and made herself at home! Brooks will be dining in there tonight!

    13. #10
      Senior Dog
      Tanya's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2014
      Location
      Eastern Ontario Canada
      Posts
      3,052
      Thanked: 1820
      very neat!


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Quick Reply Quick Reply

     



    Not a Member of the Labrador Retriever Chat Forums Yet?
    Register for Free and Share Your Labrador Retriever Photos

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •