• Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Drunk
  • Geeky
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Tired
  • Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Results 11 to 16 of 16
    1. #11
      Senior Dog
      Shelley's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2014
      Location
      United States
      Posts
      1,157
      Thanked: 1673
      Good Boy Brooks!

      Nice work Barry! Congrats on the Moderator title here too, just noticed it

    2. The Following User Says Thank You to Shelley For This Useful Post:

      barry581 (02-06-2019)

    3. #12
      Real Retriever
      Happy
       
      bmathers's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2017
      Location
      Boston
      Posts
      348
      Thanked: 234
      Wow that is awesome. I especially liked how you did one whistle at the end and he stopped in his tracks. And then three whistles to bring him back in. He is so well trained! I showed Diggity that video and said "see, that is how you retrieve!" :-)

    4. #13
      Moderator
      barry581's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2014
      Location
      Dover
      Posts
      6,111
      Thanked: 5606
      Quote Originally Posted by Shelley View Post
      Good Boy Brooks!

      Nice work Barry! Congrats on the Moderator title here too, just noticed it
      Thanks! The moderator title came with running the now defunct photo contest. Maybe we'll get it back up again if people show enough interest.

    5. The Following User Says Thank You to barry581 For This Useful Post:

      lovemylabby (02-07-2019)

    6. #14
      Moderator
      barry581's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2014
      Location
      Dover
      Posts
      6,111
      Thanked: 5606
      Quote Originally Posted by bmathers View Post
      Wow that is awesome. I especially liked how you did one whistle at the end and he stopped in his tracks. And then three whistles to bring him back in. He is so well trained! I showed Diggity that video and said "see, that is how you retrieve!" :-)

      Thank you. I've been very lucky with help from a number of people, first and foremost IRISHWHISTLER from this board. There is no doubt in my mind if he had not reached out to me, Brooks and I would not be anywhere near where we are right now.

      Brooks and I try to do field work at least 5 times per week, both with groups and by ourselves. I am hoping to have him ready to do Senior Hunt Tests by this fall. We still need a lot of work on water blinds which will be concentrating on the come spring.

      Taken at training yesterday.


    7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to barry581 For This Useful Post:

      bmathers (02-06-2019), IRISHWISTLER (02-06-2019)

    8. #15
      Senior Dog
      IRISHWISTLER's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2014
      Location
      CT
      Posts
      2,082
      Thanked: 2731
      Quote Originally Posted by barry581 View Post
      Thank you. I've been very lucky with help from a number of people, first and foremost IRISHWHISTLER from this board. There is no doubt in my mind if he had not reached out to me, Brooks and I would not be anywhere near where we are right now.

      Brooks and I try to do field work at least 5 times per week, both with groups and by ourselves. I am hoping to have him ready to do Senior Hunt Tests by this fall. We still need a lot of work on water blinds which will be concentrating on the come spring.

      Taken at training yesterday.

      Barry,
      Nice photo of BROOKS. 👍

      Mike 🍀🇮🇪🇺🇸
      TEAM TRAD PRO STAFF
      DUBLIN DUCK DYNASTY

      Joanie Madden, Mary Bergin, Adrea Coor, and Nuala Kennedy, each an Irish whistle goddess in her own right.

    9. The Following User Says Thank You to IRISHWISTLER For This Useful Post:

      barry581 (02-06-2019)

    10. #16
      Senior Dog
      TuMicks's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2015
      Location
      United States
      Posts
      2,281
      Thanked: 1022
      Great job, Barry and Brooks. It’s tough to work on water in the colder climes and unless you have a technical pond. But you two are really doing great.

    11. The Following User Says Thank You to TuMicks For This Useful Post:

      barry581 (02-14-2019)

    Quick Reply Quick Reply

     



    Not a Member of the Labrador Retriever Chat Forums Yet?
    Register for Free and Share Your Labrador Retriever Photos

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •