• Secret
  • Shy
  • Tired
  • Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "mossy throne"

Senior Dog

"mossy throne"

Aye Mates,
      TRAD takes in his surroundings from his mossy throne of stone behind me home.

Cheers,
      Irishwhistler & TRAD

"MOSSY THRONE"
      Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -dsc00391-jpg  

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to IRISHWISTLER For This Useful Post:

barry581 (01-08-2017), hunter (01-09-2017), Java (01-09-2017), POPTOP (01-09-2017), SunDance (01-08-2017)

Senior Dog
      Such a sharp contrast...he almost looks PhotoShopped in. Nice shot!

Senior Dog
      Quote Originally Posted by SunDance View Post
      Such a sharp contrast...he almost looks PhotoShopped in. Nice shot!
      Thanks Sundance. TRAD'S blackness really pops as contrasted against the rich green mosses.👍

House Broken
      Nice shot! What kind of camera are you using and does that camera have a filter on it of some sort? Like fish eye or similar. Beautiful photo

Senior Dog
      Quote Originally Posted by Pogie View Post
      Nice shot! What kind of camera are you using and does that camera have a filter on it of some sort? Like fish eye or similar. Beautiful photo
      Pogie,
      I shoot me photos with two different cameras. This photo was taken with me SONY A6000 ICLC. No "filter" used other than a UV light filter. I did use some in-camera processing prior to loading the image on me laptop and did some further image manipulation using a post processing program.

I also shoot with a PANASONIC LUMIX DMC-ZS100 with a fixed Leica Zoom. Both of these cameras pack a lot of technical functions into relatively compact bodies. The SONY is larger but still not full frame and being mirrorless is quite light and offers the versatility of interchangeable lenses. The PANASONIC is more compact (fits in a pocket) but has a fixed zoom that offers good versatility at a range of 25mm to 250mm.

Both cameras offer good low light image quality and very fast autofocus functions. I can shoot 11 frames in 1 second with the SONY.

Cheers,
      Mikey

House Broken
      Nice! I too have a Sony, I would have to pull it out of its case but I think I have the A6300. Shoot it's been a while since I've had it out.

I love your shots. This is one of my favorite pass times, taking photos, and looking at what others photograph

The one I use most of the time now is my Nikon.

Senior Dog
      Great picture!

Senior Dog
      Quote Originally Posted by Pogie View Post
      Nice! I too have a Sony, I would have to pull it out of its case but I think I have the A6300. Shoot it's been a while since I've had it out.

I love your shots. This is one of my favorite pass times, taking photos, and looking at what others photograph

The one I use most of the time now is my Nikon.
      Pogie,
      I believe the SONY A6300 is a relatively recently released camera model and it came out subsequent to the A6000. The A6300 is suppose to be superior to the A6000. Please check the model number and let me know what ye are shooting. I would be interested in your opinion on the A6300. I am thinking ye have the A5300 based on the context of ye post. Either way, a very nice camera.

Thanks for your kind words on me photos.��

Mikey

House Broken
      Quote Originally Posted by IRISHWISTLER View Post
      Pogie,
      I believe the SONY A6300 is a relatively recently released camera model and it came out subsequent to the A6000. The A6300 is suppose to be superior to the A6000. Please check the model number and let me know what ye are shooting. I would be interested in your opinion on the A6300. I am thinking ye have the A5300 based on the context of ye post. Either way, a very nice camera

Thanks for your kind words on me photos.��

Mikey
      You could be very much correct, like I said it's been a while since I've had it out. I agree the Sonys are very good cameras! I'll check it tomorrow and let you know

Senior Dog
      Quote Originally Posted by pogie View Post
      you could be very much correct, like i said it's been a while since i've had it out. I agree the sonys are very good cameras! I'll check it tomorrow and let you know
      roger that.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Not a Member of the Labrador Retriever Chat Forums Yet?
    Register for Free and Share Your Labrador Retriever Photos