• Innocent
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Tired
      Senior Dog

TRAD - HRC Finished Retriever Stakes

Aye Mates,
      TEAM TRAD recently ran in back to back HRC Finished Retriever Stakes at double hunt tests hosted by Yankee Waterfowler's Hunting Retriever Club. A handling error by meself put us out during the land series on the first day, that dashing our hopes of titling this past weekend at our home club. The error was mine and not TRAD'S, his performance overall making me most pleased.

On Sunday we had a great run and added his third of four qualifying scores needed to earn his HRCH (Hunting Retriever Champion Title). I am hopeful we can make it to one more HRC Hunt Test in our region before the end of the Hunt Test season as the events are far and few between in this region of the USA.

T'was a grand event spent amongst many friends both old and new, working our beloved retrievers at what they were bred to do.

Cheers,
      THE DOG WHISTLER 🍀🇮🇪🇺🇸
      Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -dsc05820_fotor-trad-zioboresized-jpg   -dsc05769_fotor-team-trad-sendresized-jpg   -dsc05754_fotor-team-trad-zioboresized-jpg  

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to IRISHWISTLER For This Useful Post:

barry581 (06-06-2018), Jollymolly (06-06-2018), POPTOP (06-06-2018), SunDance (06-06-2018), voodoo (06-06-2018), Wwwoodchuck (06-06-2018)

Senior Dog
      Happy

Congratulations Team TRAD!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to POPTOP For This Useful Post:

IRISHWISTLER (06-06-2018)

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Not a Member of the Labrador Retriever Chat Forums Yet?
    Register for Free and Share Your Labrador Retriever Photos