This month kimbersmom has chosen a very cool theme: "Labs and Other Critters"
She writes, "Labs love not only other labs and people, but also other dog breeds and often other pets! Let's see your lab with other furry friends."
Kimber and the next door neighbor rescue mutts:
Kimber holding paws with her Sharpei buddy:
Kimber and her Rhodesian Ridgeback boyfriend:
As always, we will periodically go through and clean things up to keep the thread streamlined for voting purposes.
Here are the guidelines we will be following:
1) You must be a fairly regular poster -- with a minimum of 100 posts -- to enter the contest. If you don't have 100 posts go to the fun forum, etc. It's easy to get 100 posts. Entries from members with less than 100 posts will be deleted.
2) The picture must be in keeping with the theme.
3) Only one entry per member - no series of photos.
4) No altered photos (borders or thought balloons, etc.).
5) The picture must be one that you took of your dog.
6) You must vote for someone other than yourself.
7) You may win only once in a calendar year.
8) In the event of a tie, the tie breaker will be the first picture posted chronologically.
P.S. -- if you have any questions, please feel free to send Calley's Family or Woody a PM.
The monthly contest winner will choose the next theme and also receive a collar with a heavy duty black plastic buckle from our sponsor
3 dirty dawgz
The Contest will be closed for entries on the evening of Sunday, March 26th - Good luck to all and thank you to our sponsor!
Georgia and my sisters dog Piper. A rare quiet moment.
I have tonne of pics of Gigi with other dogs but this is the only one with out 13 yr old cat Nemo .( Named after the captain of nautauilas from 20000 leagues under sea .) . She was 11 months and alot of work later.
Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
I was eating pot roast. Both dogs were very interested.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
As usual I have a lot of photo's that fit the topic, the wonder of digital camera phones, I also have two small dogs, 4 cats, a bird and some fish, yikes, plenty to choose from.
Anyway, this is one of my favorites, Zeke and Rusty.
Funny thing, the cats were scared to death of Zeke when we first brought him home and closer to their size, now he towers over them and they're all getting along fine.
Milo and Desi playing slow motion bitey face.....
20 minutes later.........
Not a Member of the Labrador Retriever Chat Forums Yet?