• Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Drunk
  • Geeky
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Tired
  • Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Results 11 to 20 of 20
    1. #11
      Best Friend Retriever
      Happy
       
      bmathers's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2017
      Location
      Boston
      Posts
      466
      Thanked: 289
      Quote Originally Posted by barry581 View Post
      That pig would be eviscerated in less that 2 minutes at my house. Hope you can find a suitable replacement for Diggety as it seems to soothe him as he's chewing it!
      He destroys many other toys, but for some reason, he is gentle with this one!


      Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

    2. #12
      Best Friend Retriever
      Happy
       
      bmathers's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2017
      Location
      Boston
      Posts
      466
      Thanked: 289
      Quote Originally Posted by Amelia View Post
      That is amazing he hasn't destroyed it!
      I know!


      Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

    3. #13
      Senior Dog
      MightyThor's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2014
      Location
      Bend, Oregon
      Posts
      1,721
      Thanked: 2558
      Thor has one stuffy that he hasn't destroyed and he does the same thing - it's an elephant and he chews only on the tail. I've washed it, sewed it back up, and it just keeps going. He would be heartbroken if i threw it away, good luck on your quest!
      Mighty Thor, "So Much Dog", born 1/6/2014
      And baby Barley, born 3/9/2018

      Hidden Content

    4. The Following User Says Thank You to MightyThor For This Useful Post:

      bmathers (03-04-2019)

    5. #14
      Best Friend Retriever
      Happy
       
      bmathers's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2017
      Location
      Boston
      Posts
      466
      Thanked: 289
      Quote Originally Posted by MightyThor View Post
      Thor has one stuffy that he hasn't destroyed and he does the same thing - it's an elephant and he chews only on the tail. I've washed it, sewed it back up, and it just keeps going. He would be heartbroken if i threw it away, good luck on your quest!
      Wild! It must be a lab thing. Lol!


      Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

    6. #15
      House Broken
      Beth C's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2018
      Location
      Georgia
      Posts
      239
      Thanked: 133
      Sadly, stuffy toys are not allowed for Lido. He destroys them in about 5-10 minutes...

    7. #16
      Best Friend Retriever
      Happy
       
      bmathers's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2017
      Location
      Boston
      Posts
      466
      Thanked: 289
      Quote Originally Posted by Beth C View Post
      Sadly, stuffy toys are not allowed for Lido. He destroys them in about 5-10 minutes...
      That is usually the case here, but this pig is “Some Pig.” Remember that from Charlotte’s Web? :-)


      Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

    8. The Following User Says Thank You to bmathers For This Useful Post:

      Beth C (03-05-2019)

    9. #17
      Best Friend Retriever
      Anna Scott's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2014
      Location
      Canada
      Posts
      566
      Thanked: 227
      My guys have a favourite pig too but it is made of rubber. We call it Grunty Pig because it grunts when they squeeze it. When M was a pup and wouldn't come I would get Grunty and she would come running. We have gone through several of them.

    10. #18
      Best Friend Retriever
      Happy
       
      bmathers's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2017
      Location
      Boston
      Posts
      466
      Thanked: 289
      Quote Originally Posted by Anna Scott View Post
      My guys have a favourite pig too but it is made of rubber. We call it Grunty Pig because it grunts when they squeeze it. When M was a pup and wouldn't come I would get Grunty and she would come running. We have gone through several of them.
      That’s awesome!


      Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

    11. #19
      Puppy
      Wwwoodchuck's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2018
      Location
      Wilmington, DE
      Posts
      18
      Thanked: 28
      My spawn of Satan black gal “Sunshine” had a 3’ tall stuffed teddy bear. I hesitated to originally purchase it thinking it would be destroyed in a day… or less. She was only 9 weeks old then but I knew what I was in for with stuffed things.

      But, bought it, named it “Bubba” and she loved it. Bubba went everywhere with her. If she went out, Bubba was dragged along. Digging in the mulch pile? She would dig a hole, drag Bubba in then dig around it until it was buried, panic and dig it back up. She slept with it, dragged it around the house…

      It was a nasty mess. I would hose it off as best I could but it was worse for wear.
      It turned into the humping toy as she grew. She would come home, hold Bubba up against the couch and give it a few good humps then walk away. That stupid thing lasted her 8 years with me. And... It still had both plastic eyes and the little tag on it.

      She never once even tried to destroy it. It had more than a few stitches in it as the seams opened up, but it was the best investment in a toy (besides the Chuck-It) I have ever made for a pup.

    12. The Following User Says Thank You to Wwwoodchuck For This Useful Post:

      bmathers (03-05-2019)

    13. #20
      Best Friend Retriever
      Happy
       
      bmathers's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2017
      Location
      Boston
      Posts
      466
      Thanked: 289
      Quote Originally Posted by Wwwoodchuck View Post
      My spawn of Satan black gal “Sunshine” had a 3’ tall stuffed teddy bear. I hesitated to originally purchase it thinking it would be destroyed in a day… or less. She was only 9 weeks old then but I knew what I was in for with stuffed things.

      But, bought it, named it “Bubba” and she loved it. Bubba went everywhere with her. If she went out, Bubba was dragged along. Digging in the mulch pile? She would dig a hole, drag Bubba in then dig around it until it was buried, panic and dig it back up. She slept with it, dragged it around the house…

      It was a nasty mess. I would hose it off as best I could but it was worse for wear.
      It turned into the humping toy as she grew. She would come home, hold Bubba up against the couch and give it a few good humps then walk away. That stupid thing lasted her 8 years with me. And... It still had both plastic eyes and the little tag on it.

      She never once even tried to destroy it. It had more than a few stitches in it as the seams opened up, but it was the best investment in a toy (besides the Chuck-It) I have ever made for a pup.
      It’s fascinating to me that they hold such a loyalty to a toy!


      Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

    14. The Following User Says Thank You to bmathers For This Useful Post:

      Wwwoodchuck (03-07-2019)

    Quick Reply Quick Reply

     



    Not a Member of the Labrador Retriever Chat Forums Yet?
    Register for Free and Share Your Labrador Retriever Photos

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •