• Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Tired
      Puppy

Oh Gabby, it's Santa Paws's helper elf!

Gabby, Santa Paws wouldn't let me peek at his naughty or nice list, so I need to ask you: have you been a good girl this year? What does your mom, OHfemail, have to say?

Best Friend Retriever
      My mom says I should let you know that I'm a great girl, and I've been especially good this year. Will you please tell Santa Paws how much I love this time of year, and if I'm on his/her naughty list, it's a BIG mistake!

Best Friend Retriever
      Psssst...hi GabbysElf! It's very early in the morning, but I had to wake up to see if we got snow. I know that snow means lots of yard zoomies, face rubbing, and sled rides. I'm already looking for Santa Paws and his sled, but I don't know if you have snow yet? Maybe you don't even get snow and that has me worried. I'm just going to sneak back into bed and hope I don't wake my humans. To all a good night...ha ha, I heard that somewhere!

Puppy
      Hey Gabby, I'm glad you love snow! We sometimes get snow at the workshop, but we don't have any yet. I also get the snow zoomies!

Did you know that I am a yellow lab, too? I went to Santa's workshop with my mom to pick out your presents. I picked out some of my favorite things, so I hope you like them! I promise I didn't drool on them too much. I kept forgetting that they were for you while we were waiting for Santa to pick them up for delivery.

Best Friend Retriever
      Oh woof woof and woooooof! This is so exciting and it's really great because we're getting snow now! Santa Paws will have an easy time getting here, except I know he delivers a lot of packages so I'll have to be patient. Sigh...that's kind of hard for me, but I'll try. Do you think it will take a long time, or do you live close to me? I have to go rub my body in the snow...see you soon!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Not a Member of the Labrador Retriever Chat Forums Yet?
    Register for Free and Share Your Labrador Retriever Photos