• Happy
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Tired
      Puppy

Just got into MD, sniffing around Henrys house....

Im looking to find out what flavor of these bones Henry is fond of. I see bacon, natural, and all different kinds. Would Henry happen to have any Brothers or sisters, heck even his humans could try and help me a little. Please let me know. -AE

Senior Dog
      Me? You mean me? I'm Henry and I have a lab sister named Lark! I am 4 months old right now, she is almost 6 years old. Then there's Mommy and Daddy but no one else lives with us.

I've never heard of an elf! What is an elf? I'm sure, whether you're human or beast, that you will be my new best friend- everyone else is!

I like all flavors of everything! I'm not old enough to know what everything tastes like so I pretty much taste everything. Mom says I don't need to taste all the leaves and sticks and stuff I find outside but they smell good to me! Lark's ears are fun to bite on, too, but Mom says I should stop doing that also. We play tug and keep away and I've been chewing on things to help my teeth change from baby teeth to grown up teeth.

Thank you, Elf! I don't know where amazonland is but it must be a wonderful place!

Puppy
      Hey Henry! You are such a lucky boy to have an older sister to play with, she will teach you so many awesome things, listen to her.... And your humans, but your your sister will teach you how to get away the sneaky things when your humans are not home. Have you played in the water yet? I had a big lab on my list last year, and she loved the water.... Fetch too. Do you like to fetch? Well Henry, Im going to start my shopping, so Ill be around if you need me, But Im so busy. Can you believe Santa gave me a cat this year? I think Im going to do the ole snow man poop for that one.. You asked about Amazonland, you would love it! We have boxes that you could run through, and jump in and all the fun stuff. And the floor is like ice, you would be slipping and sliding all over the place. Ill see if I can snap a picture of it, with you gifts. BUT YOU CANT TELL ANYBODY! Top secret place ya know. Take care buddy -AE

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Amazon_Elf For This Useful Post:

Jollymolly (11-09-2018)

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Not a Member of the Labrador Retriever Chat Forums Yet?
    Register for Free and Share Your Labrador Retriever Photos