Best Friend Retriever Snowco Labradors's Avatar

Looking To Install An Invsible Fence? - Free $100 Coupon

Hi Folks,

As a breeder I refer my pup buyers and anyone else to the Canine Fence Company and the company supplies me with $100 coupons to give out.

This company installs the original Invisible Fence system and serves NJ, NY, CT, VT and MA

www.caninefence.com

If you want a coupon (must be presented at time of purchase) please call or email me (my contact info is available on my website - below) with your phone number so I can call you for your address and mail one to you. Please put Inv. Fence coupon in subject line when emailing.

If you live in another state other than listed above don't hesitate to contact me as I can still get you a coupon.

This is not advertising. I do not get paid for this.

I believe in this system and just trying to help anyone out that is considering installing it. I have it on 2 properties and my dogs have been on this system for 20 years.

There were quite a few posts asking about IF systems prior to the board going down so I hope this post will help some of you.

Senior Dog
    Really nice offer. Don't have a big yard, half is already fenced, but if I had a bigger yard, definitely would look into this. But always good to have a coupon to help with the cost. Plus having someone with 20 years experience with the product giving advise on how it worked so well for them for so long. Definitely not advertising, just sharing something that is so important to keep your pups safe.

KAZ

Not a Member of the Labrador Retriever Chat Forums Yet?
Register for Free and Share Your Labrador Retriever Photos