House Broken

Checking in, things are not so good with Rosie's humans

or Rosie. Rosie is 7 1/2 now and had a sixth MCT removed the beginning of October, she was also diagnosed with a thyroid deficiency and has alopecia, she is going in for surgery in a few days to remove MCT number 7, this poor girl has been through so much, yet she is still amazing and so sweet. She still climbs up on the bed at night to snuggle in, we wouldn't have it any other way. Her human Dad had a double hernia operation and the first one was screwed up so he had to have surgery to correct what a nit wit surgeon did. I am breast cancer free and are taking my femora religiously, but I have COPD and oh, I am loosing weight...yippy! Oh, I almost forgot, we have a GrandPuppy, his name is Ozzy and he is an Australian Shepherd and yes, he thought he could herd Rosie and Salem around, no way! Ozzy is cute but it's not a breed I would pick for myself. I hope everyone here is doing well and how many are moving out of the country?

Senior Dog
    Gosh, you've all been through the wringer lately. Sending good thoughts for healing for your entire family. (Crap...for the nation, too!)

Your family is certainly going through a tough time. Hang in there, we are here to support you.

Sending mojo and prayers.
    Hidden Content
    Kissing Bandit

Oh dear, that's way more than three, it's even more than three each. I hope it's over and everyone is well soon.

Yeah, apparently the Canadian Immigration website crashed Tuesday night, from so many hits on it.
    Hidden Content

Castilleja's Dubhgall Oban, the Black Stranger of The Little Bay
    Oct. 15, 2007 - June 13, 2021
    Oxtongue Rapids Park. Oct. 2019 Hidden Content

Sounds like you all have been dealing with more than your share. Hoping for smoother days ahead. Not moving, but...

All good thoughts. I hope things get better. We're staying put but I exercised my Second Amendment rights. Works both ways.

House Broken
    No kidding, I stayed up on election night and cried over the results, hopefully we will be able to afford health insurance!
    We keep getting up and dusting ourselves off and go on, we're getting older, the children are all out of the roost except for the youngest, but he works for a company that sends him around the country at the drop of a hat, he just got back from Denver, a few months ago it was Witcha. He has a great paying job with excellent benefits and he likes it so there are no complaints.

Don't love our country, leave it and take Katie Perry, Bon Jovi, Mylie Cyrus, "Lady" GaGa and Hilary with ye. No citizen is being held captive. JMOHO.

Respectfully,
    Irishwhistler
    TEAM TRAD PRO STAFF
    DUBLIN DUCK DYNASTY

Joanie Madden, Mary Bergin, Adrea Coor, and Nuala Kennedy, each an Irish whistle goddess in her own right.

So sorry you and your family are dealing with so much at one time. will be keeping you all in our thoughts and prayers along with our nation and her people.
    Hidden Content

Coleman - CGC blk lab 6/02/97-2/25/08 adopted
    Tootsie - choc lab 10/19/99-8/03/13 adopted
    Bailey - CGC newf/fc 7/12/00-07/15/14 rescued
    Ginger - BT 11/16/05 - 10/14/19 rescued
    Sarah - blk lab 6/22/06 - 12/30/19 rescued
    rescued felines - AJ - 8/00 - 1/11, Merlin - 5/20/05-8/23/21
    Tucker - 8/3/10, Penny - 7/7/13, Toby - 6/14/21

Not a Member of the Labrador Retriever Chat Forums Yet?
Register for Free and Share Your Labrador Retriever Photos