Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Puppy

Murphy030813 Santapaws is watching you

Woof Woof Murhy and hohoho
    My elves are hard at work watching you to see if you have been bad or good.Is there a special toy that you might enjoy. zi know you like to squeak and play with balls. What about a favorite treat. Do you have any allergies because my elves will be baking up treats. Can you whisper what your mom might like. The sleigh will be leaving soon

Be a good boy

Ahhhhh Santapaws!!!! I have been waiting and waiting!!! I have been wondering if that was just a dream in my past where a box was delivered to the house, just for me and it had all sorts of amazing smells...and then I got to open everything! You are not a dream? HOORAY!!! I've been on my best behavior just for this moment. To answer your questions, I like all treats, no allergies! Peanut Butter flavors are my favorite. All like all toys, but mom says I am pretty rough on stuffed toys. I just like to find the white filling inside of them! It's so easy to get to. Mom won't tell me what she likes, but I know she likes learning about new places, maybe there is a treat unique to where you live? Which I hope you will give me some clues?

I'll be a good boy, waiting, hoping that dreams can come true!!!

Puppy
    I see that tails a wagging. Ho Ho Ho If I choose to send your mom a treat Ill make sure to mark it that you wont eat. My elves will be wrapping and packing very soon. So that the parcel can get too you within a few moons.

I have 3 elf helpers
    One of my elf helpers keeps getting in to boxes rolls in the papers and takes naps on the job.
    My other elf elf helper would rather play with the gifts then wrap them and send them a special treats.
    My 3rd elf helper is black like you and works much harder than the other two.

HOHOHO we will let you know when your parcel has loaded and on its way. I bet you can't wait for that joyous day.

My tail is wagging! It's always wagging because I am a happy doggy!!!

Tell me more about your elf helpers, are they all 4 legged creatures like me? Are their tails waggin? I understand about wanting to play with the gifts, play play play is so much fun. I can't wait to hear more about your elves, is it cold where you are? Are they wearing little hats?

HOHOHO to you as well!!!

Puppy

We all have four paws and Santa is still wearing shorts. My tai wags a lot I'm happy as can be. Ill give you more clues once the sleigh arrives with our special treat.

Puppy
    The sleigh is loaded and on its way to you.

OH boy oh boy!!!! I couldn't be more excited!!! Well, I was pretty excited yesterday because we got a tiny bit of snow and I got to Zoomie in the backyard! But this is more exciting, Christmas is almost here and I can't wait to learn who Santa is!

Puppy
    Murphy a hint for you.

Im black in color and a rescue

I love to work at my moms side

Do you have any questions you would like to ask?

Puppy

Oh boy oh boy, mom said that a package arrived for me, but she had to work late last night to we are waiting until tonight to open. She said the package came from someplace warm, I hope that nothing melted!!!

Hmmm...questions for hints, are you a female black beauty or a male handsome lab?

Not a Member of the Labrador Retriever Chat Forums Yet?
Register for Free and Share Your Labrador Retriever Photos