Advice on collections.

We have a client who has been flaky but we stuck with him. He has wracked up quite the bill. He called just before Thanksgiving and said that he only wants ten hours a week now. We went with it but the due date on this week's check came and went and there's really no excuse given the fact that he's already months behind and we're still doing the work.

Turns out he's going on vacation for the month of January. He did this last year as well so not a big surprise but he didn't have this bill last year either.

I don't know whether to hire an attorney or a collections agency. Given my experiences with truly lousy collections agencies who contact my house on ten year old debts for tenants that my mother in law rented to but she passed five years ago and her number is their last known number, I hesitate to go that route but I don't know what else to do.

Any advice or suggestions? We'll go to 50%.

Break his legs, you'll feel better. I hear Tanya Harding is looking for work. LMIAO!

Irishwhistler
    TEAM TRAD PRO STAFF
    DUBLIN DUCK DYNASTY

Joanie Madden, Mary Bergin, Adrea Coor, and Nuala Kennedy, each an Irish whistle goddess in her own right.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IRISHWISTLER For This Useful Post:

Meeps83 (12-09-2016), sparky (12-08-2016)

Not a Member of the Labrador Retriever Chat Forums Yet?
Register for Free and Share Your Labrador Retriever Photos