Senior Dog

How could anybody do this? Hope Soilder finds his Best buddy

I don't know how anyone could just sell someone's dog on Craiglist. Hoping this soldier finds his best buddy. And also files charges against this so-called friend. With friends like this, who needs enemies. Not the owner, and had no authorization to do this. Disgusting. I'd have her butt in court so fast, it make her head spin.

'Friend' Sells Deployed Soldier's Dog on Craiglist | Life With Dogs

KAZ

Senior Dog

How disgusting to take advantage of a deployed soldier like that! Baxter was not hers to sell and give away. Glad he will be returned although he shouldn't have to pay for his return. I guess it's a win-win situation with Baxter being returned and the family adopting a dog that needs a home.

Same can be said with Oakley in the second link. Hope they are reunited soon. Although, I'm a bit confused about the "happy ending."
    Last edited by Halcyon; 06-19-2014 at 08:48 AM.

Senior Dog
    Quote Originally Posted by Halcyon View Post
    How disgusting to take advantage of a deployed soldier like that! Baxter was not hers to sell and give away. Glad he will be returned although he shouldn't have to pay for his return. I guess it's a win-win situation with Baxter being returned and the family adopting a dog that needs a home.

Same can be said with Oakley in the second link. Hope they are reunited soon. Although, I'm a bit confused about the "happy ending."
    Happy ending meaning there are plans in the works to bring this pup home to it's rightful owner. Congratulations to the group of people working to get this done!

No one has any right to do what these two did. How dare you take out your frustrations of the owner out on the dog. Disgusting but that's unfortunately society these days. Selfish people.

KAZ

Quote Originally Posted by ZRabbits View Post
    Happy ending meaning there are plans in the works to bring this pup home to it's rightful owner. Congratulations to the group of people working to get this done!

KAZ
    Whoops, I got the two links messed up. I see now.

Not a Member of the Labrador Retriever Chat Forums Yet?
Register for Free and Share Your Labrador Retriever Photos