Probiotics and Ear Infections?

So China's ears seems to be getting better...the yeast is not all gone but there is a HUGE difference. I had started giving her probiotics and I really think that is what is making the difference. The medicine we were giving her has been stopped ( said the vet, she wanted me to switch to an enzyme) So we switched to an enzyme but meanwhile I was giving probiotics and saw a huge improvement. I started reading about this and it seems it's a thing-that probiotics helps yeast ( as well as switching to grain free) I also read that dog probiotics are different than people probiotics. So what do you guys use? I looked into Primal Defense and was going to go with it but I'm now having a hard time finding the website again....and I'm not sure it was for dogs?

My old yellow girl Fannie had a hell of a time with yeast. Ears, feet, under her chin. I found this Natural Pet Supplements | NZYMES.com 10+ years ago and it helped a lot. I was never able to get Fannie completely yeast free, but I believe it was more due to her age and how long she had been having problems. I've been using the Nzymes Bac Pac Plus for Brooks since he arrived at the recommedation of his breeder (windycanyon) and have only had one small issue with the runs right after I brought him home, and I figure that was more from the stress of the trip than anything else. I also feed grain free and no chicken.

Not a Member of the Labrador Retriever Chat Forums Yet?
Register for Free and Share Your Labrador Retriever Photos