Thread: New DAWG Rig

New DAWG Rig

Aye Mates,
    Thinking about going for bust on a new DAWG RIG. Figure I'll pop on a fancy topper and I'll be good to go. What say ye, should I pull the trigger? ? ? LMIAO.

Cheers,
    The Dog Whistler
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -qgpvrprtzi-wi-fiiwloa_thumb_f60resized-jpg  
    TEAM TRAD PRO STAFF
    DUBLIN DUCK DYNASTY

Joanie Madden, Mary Bergin, Adrea Coor, and Nuala Kennedy, each an Irish whistle goddess in her own right.

Hey thats a really rare truck!
    a little paint, a nice cap, and you're good to go!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content
    Scout CD RAE6 WC March 6, 2007; Tullemore Browning Superposed PCD RN RI "Trigger" Nov 11, 2016
    Missing:
    Castelleja's Dual Mags "Mags" March 1993 - March 2008
    "Pocco" the chocolate wonder August 1993 - December 2007

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Scoutpout For This Useful Post:

IRISHWISTLER (05-23-2017)

I dunno, I kind of like it, the deer skull hood ornament really is the best. Along with the frying pan keeping the door closed. Also looks like it has new tires ;-)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Jeff For This Useful Post:

IRISHWISTLER (05-23-2017)

Senior Dog
    I think it deserves getting its picture taken every month so that we can follow its progress....

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SunDance For This Useful Post:

IRISHWISTLER (05-23-2017), Meeps83 (05-23-2017)

I think it would be a hoot to roll in to the Master series with that truck and the best dog of the day!

I'll tell you a story about my dad. He grew up in an affluent country-club home and he got to know some of the caddies that walked the course with the snooty, self-important duffers every day. One of those caddies told him about a conversation he'd had the previous day. Seems a regular was watching a new guy tee off and turned to the caddie to ask... "Is that guy any good?" (You have to understand, eventually there would be friendly money attached to some of these rounds.) Well, the sagacious caddie turned to the man who'd asked him the questions and said... "Well, sir... he sure do dress par."

So for the rest of his life, my dad would perversely NOT EVER dress par. He was a lethal trap shooter. 23/25 was a rotten round for him. He always went to the club with a nice but "off the rack" shotgun. Never had the spiffy jacket. Put shells in a carpenter's apron he wore around his waist. It just blew people away.

So h3ll yeah. Get that baby rolling and you and TRAD go hammer some of these Master tests!

Definitely go for it! It's classic class. Only needs a little wax job - that will help hold the rust in place. Backup vehicle - the dump truck.
    Hidden Content
    Kissing Bandit

Quote Originally Posted by TuMicks View Post
    I think it would be a hoot to roll in to the Master series with that truck and the best dog of the day!

I'll tell you a story about my dad. He grew up in an affluent country-club home and he got to know some of the caddies that walked the course with the snooty, self-important duffers every day. One of those caddies told him about a conversation he'd had the previous day. Seems a regular was watching a new guy tee off and turned to the caddie to ask... "Is that guy any good?" (You have to understand, eventually there would be friendly money attached to some of these rounds.) Well, the sagacious caddie turned to the man who'd asked him the questions and said... "Well, sir... he sure do dress par."

So for the rest of his life, my dad would perversely NOT EVER dress par. He was a lethal trap shooter. 23/25 was a rotten round for him. He always went to the club with a nice but "off the rack" shotgun. Never had the spiffy jacket. Put shells in a carpenter's apron he wore around his waist. It just blew people away.

So h3ll yeah. Get that baby rolling and you and TRAD go hammer some of these Master tests!
    TuMicks,
    Awesome yarn Lass. Ye Dad sounds like a he was a well grounded lad. Me post was strictly for laughs and a rig I just happened upon whilst having me camera about. Couldn't resist shooting that rolling piece o' art.

Cheers,
    Mikey
    TEAM TRAD PRO STAFF
    DUBLIN DUCK DYNASTY

Joanie Madden, Mary Bergin, Adrea Coor, and Nuala Kennedy, each an Irish whistle goddess in her own right.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IRISHWISTLER For This Useful Post:

POPTOP (05-24-2017), TuMicks (05-23-2017)

That is one saaawwweeeettttttt ride!!!

Quote Originally Posted by barry581 View Post
    That is one saaawwweeeettttttt ride!!!
    Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

THE DOG WHISTLER
    TEAM TRAD PRO STAFF
    DUBLIN DUCK DYNASTY

Not a Member of the Labrador Retriever Chat Forums Yet?
Register for Free and Share Your Labrador Retriever Photos