Looking to re-home a 2.5yo lab mix

Hi all.

I recently acquired a 2.5 year old male lab mix from someone who said they were moving and could not keep him. He is a great dog in every aspect other than his high prey drive. I have a small farm and he is not doing well here.

While he gets along with my older lab and my two young kids great, he is finding himself in a lot of trouble in regards to the other animals. I can not keep him from getting into pens, pastures, and stalls and it is not fair to him to have to stay tied up anytime he is outside. He would be more suitable in a home without these distractions...I would also not put him in a home with a cat or a smaller dog.

He is UTD on shots, walks well on a leash, and is great with kids. He would be a great jogging partner too.

He is currently located just north of ATL. As I said, he is a great dog, he is just not a farm dog.

Thanks.

Senior Dog
    Have you had an inquiries on your pup? Understand about the right fit and safety is the key. Hoping you found the right "one animal" home for him. Fingers crossed.

KAZ

Not a Member of the Labrador Retriever Chat Forums Yet?
Register for Free and Share Your Labrador Retriever Photos