Any of you guys use Verus?

Our last Lab was on Verus Lamb kibble, and appeared to do really well on it.

Our 5 month old Lab is on Earthborn Puppy Vantage, and it appears to be a very good kibble also.

However, the Earthborn Adult kibble appears to be small, so we may switch him to Verus Lamb adult formula around 8 months.

Just wondering how many of you guys feed Verus; Overall it looks like a well made food.

Thank you

I fed it for one bag. The dogs liked it fine. I fed the Opticoat (22% protein, 10% fat). I decided I wanted to find one with higher protein and fat. I looked at the Verus Lamb but my younger dog was still young and I was afraid the calcium level (1.94%) was too high at her age. I think the food is probably well-made and I'm not aware of any recalls, I just wanted a different level of nutrients.
    Sue

Chase 9/29/2006- 6/30/2017 Always in our hearts
    Lark 12/25/2012- 2/2/22
    Henry 7/14/18
    Joey 5/14/2022

“Because of the dog's joyfulness, our own is increased. It is no small gift. It is not the least reason why we should honor as well as love the dog of our own life, and the dog down the street, and all the dogs not yet born. What would the world be like without music or rivers or the green and tender grass? What would this world be like without dogs?”

Mary Oliver, Hidden Content

Not a Member of the Labrador Retriever Chat Forums Yet?
Register for Free and Share Your Labrador Retriever Photos