Looking for a premium grain-free beef kibble...

..with no more than 24% beef protein. Any ideas?
    It's for Ursa. Right now she's on raw beef and sweet potatoes, but we'd like to try a premium beef kibble and see how she does. I'm not finding anything yet, but I'm also not up on kibbles anymore.

Ursa has coccidiosis, which is under control, but her vet wants her on beef for now.

Thanks.

I am not sure about the protien %.but Fromm Beef Fritata is one to look at. If your vet is willing to go with Bison as the protien, I can also recommend Earthborn Holistics Great Plains and the Infinia Bison formula. I believe Merrick also has a beef grain free formula. I apologize for not knowing any of the protien %'s and I am afraid the protien %'s may be a bit higher than your vet is looking for but at least it is a few formulas to look at. Because most GF formulas are considered "premium" it may be a bit of an issue. I rotate through at least 4 of the GF formulas, Fromm Surf and Turf, Earthborn Great Plains, Wellness Core Wild Game and Infinia Turkey and Sweet Potato and I am happy with all of them. Hopefully this will at least give you a place to start. Good luck!
    Hidden Content

Tammy
    Maxx and Emma Jean

Ozzy - 10/2002 - 06/2011 - Rest well my sweet boy. You are forever remembered, forever missed, forever in my heart.

Look up Blue Buffalo Freedom Beef. Grain Free and Beef and 24% protein. Never used it, but their foods tend to fall into the lower protein range.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxx&Emma View Post
    I am not sure about the protien %.but Fromm Beef Fritata is one to look at. If your vet is willing to go with Bison as the protien, I can also recommend Earthborn Holistics Great Plains and the Infinia Bison formula. I believe Merrick also has a beef grain free formula. I apologize for not knowing any of the protien %'s and I am afraid the protien %'s may be a bit higher than your vet is looking for but at least it is a few formulas to look at. Because most GF formulas are considered "premium" it may be a bit of an issue. I rotate through at least 4 of the GF formulas, Fromm Surf and Turf, Earthborn Great Plains, Wellness Core Wild Game and Infinia Turkey and Sweet Potato and I am happy with all of them. Hopefully this will at least give you a place to start. Good luck!
    Bacon eats the Fromm Beef Fritatta, and its at 30% protein, which is too high for Ursa, but I love the food!
    Julie & Jake, Bacon's Humans

Instagram: @mrbaconthelab

Born: 9/02/13

Gotcha: 11/08/13

Hidden Content

In memory of Lily 1/1995 - 2/2/2012

Hidden Content

Not a Member of the Labrador Retriever Chat Forums Yet?
Register for Free and Share Your Labrador Retriever Photos