Puppy

Boarding Near Missoula Montana?

Hi,
    We're going to be in the Missoula area later this month and are looking for recommendations on a boarding kennel for our 3 1/2 year old Lab. Preferably a smaller operation with lots of interaction with people and dogs, and a place to hike and swim. Missoula, Lolo, Florence, Hamilton, or Darby areas, or (less preferably) Salmon, Idaho area. Does anyone have experience with or recommendations for kennels in this area? Thanks!

Senior Dog
    Sorry, not from your area so couldn't give you any suggestions. Only thing I would suggest is maybe reaching out to the Local Lab Club and seeing if any one has any recommendations for a smaller operation for you to board your Lab.

Hope you find the right place.

KAZ

There is no local lab club in the middle of no where Montana. You could probably google some local vets and ask them for a recommendation.

Senior Dog
    Quote Originally Posted by JenC View Post
    There is no local lab club in the middle of no where Montana. You could probably google some local vets and ask them for a recommendation.
    lol, isn't one in my little town either, but did google the lab clubs for my state. Asking a Vet about a recommendation is good, but also really look into their recommendations. Found out the hard way about taking a Vet's good intentional advise. Not his fault. Just check for yourself whoever gives you a recommendation.

Good Luck!

KAZ

Not a Member of the Labrador Retriever Chat Forums Yet?
Register for Free and Share Your Labrador Retriever Photos