Taking a chance and retrieving Fromm

About a year ago I tried Fromm on my girls ... their tummies didn't quite get used to it. Anyway we are going to try the Grain Free Game Bird vs the Fish that we had last time. Anybody have a good or bad experience with this flavor? Of course I ordered a large bag as shipping was free on that. Now I hope it works out so that I can go on the auto-reorder program and save the 20%.

We have just tried Acana Wild Prairie Grain Free and that worked out great, so that will stay in our rotation ..... I think all the protein is what causes the dogs to clear the room occasionally.

:-) dogs go on diet as soon as hubby's new contract starts in a week, he won't be working from home anymore, and the dogs will not get all the snacks and a lunch (yip, spoilt, but my youngster is very active and was looking skinny, so instead of increasing breakfast and dinner we just added lunch ..... which means the Cedar the older girl got a little as well and she is starting to look round despite a fair amount of exercise)

Have Mardi and Archie on a rotation of Fromm. Actually, they do very well on the whitefish. Rotate between the whitefish, pork, and duck.

Puppy
    Haven't tried those versions.

Jack is on the Beef Fratita for about a year and is doing great. Molly is on the Adult Classic, which is chicken. The beef proved too rich for her. However, about 4 months ago, I started adding just a fistful of the beef to her meals. That little extra shot of protein has really been good for her.

Patches and moms dog eat the Game-Bird. Emma does well on it as well when she has eaten it.
    "The dog was created specially for children, he is the God of frolic"
    -Henry Ward Beecher
    Hidden Content

Not a Member of the Labrador Retriever Chat Forums Yet?
Register for Free and Share Your Labrador Retriever Photos