Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Your favorite shoes.

I bought a pair of sandals last week that are absolutely my favorite pair of shoes. They are comfy, came in basic black and slightly stretchy and they don't hurt my feet. They are kind of last year's fashion but I don't really care.

They cost $1.17.

So I went back and bought seven more pairs. I'm pretty sure I have summer shoes for life.

What are your favorite shoes?

My favorite shoes are black sketcher sandles ive had for years. Ive even superglued one that came apart

In summer, my running shoes. In winter, my cowboy boots.

ETA: I changed my mind. The boots. Period.
    Shiloh 12/24/12
    Hidden Content

What kind of shoes did you find for $1.17? Maybe we all need a pair! We'd better go get them before the nation's supply is all sent to your local store!

I would pretty much wear Teva or Reefs flip flops year-round but they're not practical in snow. I usually wear Dansko clogs in the winter, although I've stepped on things like pencils or smallish round sticks and skidded and fallen more than once in those. The soles have no flexibility, so you're off to the races if you step on something just right (or wrong). But I find them very comfortable so I continue to wear them.
    Sue

Chase 9/29/2006- 6/30/2017 Always in our hearts
    Lark 12/25/2012- 2/2/22
    Henry 7/14/18
    Joey 5/14/2022

“Because of the dog's joyfulness, our own is increased. It is no small gift. It is not the least reason why we should honor as well as love the dog of our own life, and the dog down the street, and all the dogs not yet born. What would the world be like without music or rivers or the green and tender grass? What would this world be like without dogs?”

Mary Oliver, Hidden Content

Sanuks... they are the only shoes I wear other than flip flops.

House Broken
    For summer, a pair of Birkenstock thong-like sandals that have made two trips to Europe and gagillions of days of work and walking. Nice brown colour. In winter, it's hard to say - more of a rotation situation happening.

I am a huge fan of Vasque. Pretty much everything they make. I found them a few years ago and they were only making hiking boots. They were expensive but I must say they are one of the best boots I ever bought. I got high insulated boots. I would wear them more in Michigan in colder months. Having had plantar fasciitis and other foot problems these are wonderful. I still have those boots, they are about 2 years old and they still feel as great as the first day and have really held up wonderful so the price doesn't bother me.

Then this year when it started to get warmer, I decided to look and see what they had in a cooler boot. They now have Hiking shoes, and trail running shoes. I bought a pair of these and they are so awesome. Not only do they feel excellent, they are Gortex lined inside so no sweating. They are very cool as in cool on your feet and waterproof which is great for any lab owner.

Then when I went there to get the URL, I am rather excited as they came out with whole new snow hiking line
    Anyway I like Vasque Performance Hiking Boots and Shoes s Within

Being a guy, I only have maybe 5 pair of shoes maybe 7 if you count snow boots and Cross Country Ski boots. So they have to be really good comfortable shoes.

House Broken
    Rainbow flip flops. I would love to live in a climate where I could wear year round. And I wish it was socially acceptable to wear in all social situations.

I hate socks and hate shoes. Ideally I would be barefoot ha

9. The Following User Says Thank You to fan of fanboys For This Useful Post:

Shell (07-27-2014)

I love my Kino sandals. They are handmade in a store in Key West and they are so cheap! I wear mine to death and then just buy a new pair and toss the old.

Can't go past Converse or Vans for me Of course I'm also in my runners a large amount of the time - they are just so comfy (and I get to wear them to work)!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to petitesalmon For This Useful Post:

Dividizzl (07-09-2014)

Not a Member of the Labrador Retriever Chat Forums Yet?
Register for Free and Share Your Labrador Retriever Photos