Thread: Vittle vaults

Vittle vaults

What do you clean the inside of your vittle vaults with? Emma is to the end of this bag of food and I need to rinse and clean it before the next bag. I dump the food inside because the size bag I get will not sit inside it.
    "The dog was created specially for children, he is the God of frolic"
    -Henry Ward Beecher
    Hidden Content

Soap and warm water. Then rinse well and dry.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to emma_Dad For This Useful Post:

EmmaJo11 (07-16-2014)

Soap and water, a good rinse, and then out in the sun to dry. I have two because the big bag will not fit into the one in the pantry. I pour kibble into the one in the pantry and put the bag and remaining kibble in the other bin stored in the basement. It's a good reminder too. When the bin in the basement is empty, the empty bag comes upstairs and reminds me it's time to go shopping. I feed Fromm and save the USP codes; send in 12 USP labels and get the 13th bag free. Also, keeping the bag I have all the info needed in case there is a problem.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to POPTOP For This Useful Post:

EmmaJo11 (07-16-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by POPTOP View Post
    Soap and water, a good rinse, and then out in the sun to dry. I have two because the big bag will not fit into the one in the pantry. I pour kibble into the one in the pantry and put the bag and remaining kibble in the other bin stored in the basement. It's a good reminder too. When the bin in the basement is empty, the empty bag comes upstairs and reminds me it's time to go shopping. I feed Fromm and save the USP codes; send in 12 USP labels and get the 13th bag free. Also, keeping the bag I have all the info needed in case there is a problem.
    Fran do you buy your Fromm in a pet store?
    -Henry Ward Beecher
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by EmmaJo11 View Post
    Fran do you buy your Fromm in a pet store?
    No. I buy from a feed store. They have everything from gerbil bedding to hay. They are very knowledgeable about the dog foods they sell, all high end stuff. Being that we are close to WI and Fromm is made in WI, they get very frequent deliveries. Think old time feed stores, a couple of cats roaming around, the smell of fresh hay.

Dish soap and warm water, then dry it thoroughly with paper towels

Quote Originally Posted by POPTOP View Post
    No. I buy from a feed store. They have everything from gerbil bedding to hay. They are very knowledgeable about the dog foods they sell, all high end stuff. Being that we are close to WI and Fromm is made in WI, they get very frequent deliveries. Think old time feed stores, a couple of cats roaming around, the smell of fresh hay.
    Reason I ask is because I buy fromm game bird for Patches and moms dog Tinkerbell. I order through chewy though because the closest store that carries it or can get it for me is an hour one way.
    -Henry Ward Beecher
    Hidden Content

The store I go to is about 30 minutes away but with Mardi not eating that much, only have to go about every 4-5 weeks.

Have heard good things about Chewy. Have not tried the game bird. I rotate between pork, duck and whitefish. The whitefish has been great for Mardi, lower calorie and she thrives on it.

Not a Member of the Labrador Retriever Chat Forums Yet?
Register for Free and Share Your Labrador Retriever Photos