Wink I feel recharged...

It's a different world we live in. So I was getting ready for a golf tournament that I play in today and thought hmm. What a world we live in.

I unplugged my rechargeable flash-light and put it on the floor beside the e-bike battery my wife just finished charging overnight. I needed the outlet to charge batteries for a radio and I needed to charge my power drill battery.

I then walked by my bar area where I was recharging my e-cigarette battery. Yes I smoke but not since December but take an ecig with me when I go out or go golfing otherwise I would be buying a pack of cigarettes. It's been working for me and I don't use it much otherwise. My cordless phone was also docked beside this getting a full charge.

I sat down on my couch where I was recharging a small blue tooth speaker, my GPS Golf Watch and my iPhone and Mophie Juice Pack which is an iPhone case with a built in extra charge that I take when I am going to be gone on long days. These were all sitting on the table beside my laptop that was plugged in and charging.

I noticed that I spend a good deal of my time charging batteries. I found it odd.

I wish I could plug myself in an recharge. It would be so nice.
    Thanks Everyone!!

Hidden Content

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Woody For This Useful Post:

MikeLynn (07-19-2014)

Didn't this whole board melt down the last time you recharged yourself? LOL

You know, lots of people recharge themselves by getting away from all those chargers and the things that need them. In other words, you need a vacation with no electronics. I'm sure you deserve a vacation.

Recharging oneself away from all of the stuff needing recharging is important and necessary. Though we often take laptops into the backyard we often don't, preferring to watch and listen. I call it listening to the grass grow.

Best wishes for a good round.
    Andrew, Faye, Fitzi, and Lucy

Not gone, only gone on ahead - Bruno, Rex, BoJo, Kendal, Kingsley, Moonpie, Avis, Corndog, Stella, and now Achilles

I invite you to visit my blog, Hidden Content .

Whenever we go anywhere, one of the first things my husband does is set up his "charging station". I bet you've got some of those devices into which you can plug both electrical plugs and USB cords. In hotel rooms, I'm lucky to find an outlet to plug in any of my things once he's got his stuff all plugged in.

Hope a good round of golf relaxes and recharges you today!
    Sue

Chase 9/29/2006- 6/30/2017 Always in our hearts
    Lark 12/25/2012- 2/2/22
    Henry 7/14/18
    Joey 5/14/2022

“Because of the dog's joyfulness, our own is increased. It is no small gift. It is not the least reason why we should honor as well as love the dog of our own life, and the dog down the street, and all the dogs not yet born. What would the world be like without music or rivers or the green and tender grass? What would this world be like without dogs?”

Mary Oliver, Hidden Content

I'm trying to recharge. Have fun and hit em straight!

DW, Opie and I went on a short trip not long ago and I notice cords and chargers we had to take. Lots of electronic gadgets and gizmos. Used to be just an extra shirt or two, skiv's and socks. You ain't alone.

This is when it's nice being a technodummy. Only gadgets that need recharging here are my phone and the camera.

Recharging me, a good night's sleep and a morning walk with the furkids and I'm ready to go. Sets the day ahead on the perfect road.

Not a Member of the Labrador Retriever Chat Forums Yet?
Register for Free and Share Your Labrador Retriever Photos