Gauges girlfriend Claire is staying with us for a week. She's mostly good except she is protective of the yard and she doesn't listen went you call her or to any commands. If my guys hear the dogs next door Flash will bark but if I say enough he will stop. Gauge is Def different without him there. The other day Tango was out but Claire started and wouldn't listen so Gauge joined in he did listen and came over to me sat and I told him to stay while I went to get Claireverything who was still growling and causing tango to go nuts. Got her put her back in the house Gauge was still in the spot. He then ignored tango and tango stopped attacking the fence. Last night Tango was out and I just had gauge out throwing his toy and they were perfectly fine and ignored each other.

Then a woman walking two pit mixes walked by our fence before I saw them gauge saw them ran up to the fence but didn't growl or bark like normal asked him to leave it and come he came running back where of course I had treats ready and we continued playing. So it's a work in progrezz but he's learning and much better. We also work on some obedience exercises and find it with a real frozen bird. He's Def calmer since we got our yard back.