We're watching Noah.

Not sure what my husband was thinking when he rented this. We're both big fans of Bill Cosby. This is how the movie is going so far.

18 "Ding! NO-uh"s
    2 "Whoompa, whoompa, whoompa"s

1 attempt to mute the movie and provide improvised dialog. My husband's analysis of my efforts, "You're boring."

This can only get worse.

Oh yes. Now we have 1 "Luke, the force is with you!"
    Last edited by janedoe; 07-29-2014 at 09:48 PM.

Love Bill Cosby's Noah! So funny!

"Noah, I want you .... to build ... an Ark"
    "Right, what's ark?"

Here'a link to the the audio.
    Bill Cosby - Noah - YouTube

I remember sitting in the living room listening to this when I was a kid. It's so funny!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to CraftHer For This Useful Post:

janedoe (07-29-2014)

Oh my word. That movie was terrible. The stone giants were just particularly awful.

Thank you. Yes it was a very terrible movie and we actually paid good money to go see it, not thinking it would be that bad. There was a guy in the theater say that wasn't in the BIBLE. SO told me later that it was more of a sy-fi type of movie which they should have let everyone know before walking in to see trees and stones walking around or water shooting up out of the ground to start the flood, or warlock grandpa seeing into the future. At least change the name of the movie so people know it is crap before wasting precious life watching it or put out better previews.
    Hidden Content

Coleman - CGC blk lab 6/02/97-2/25/08 adopted
    Tootsie - choc lab 10/19/99-8/03/13 adopted
    Bailey - CGC newf/fc 7/12/00-07/15/14 rescued
    Ginger - BT 11/16/05 - 10/14/19 rescued
    Sarah - blk lab 6/22/06 - 12/30/19 rescued
    rescued felines - AJ - 8/00 - 1/11, Merlin - 5/20/05-8/23/21
    Tucker - 8/3/10, Penny - 7/7/13, Toby - 6/14/21

Quote Originally Posted by labsnewfy View Post
    Thank you. Yes it was a very terrible movie and we actually paid good money to go see it, not thinking it would be that bad. There was a guy in the theater say that wasn't in the BIBLE. SO told me later that it was more of a sy-fi type of movie which they should have let everyone know before walking in to see trees and stones walking around or water shooting up out of the ground to start the flood, or warlock grandpa seeing into the future. At least change the name of the movie so people know it is crap before wasting precious life watching it or put out better previews.
    I so agree with you. That movie would have been great if it had been made for Syfy where it clearly belonged. If I had watched it there, it would have been fantastic!

It was thought provoking though. For me it provoked the thought, "When the actors saw the special effects in the final version, did they wonder if their careers were over?" I also wondered what drugs the writers were on. It looked like it was based on a video game.

Quote Originally Posted by janedoe View Post
    i so agree with you. That movie would have been great if it had been made for syfy where it clearly belonged. If i had watched it there, it would have been fantastic!

It was thought provoking though. For me it provoked the thought, "when the actors saw the special effects in the final version, did they wonder if their careers were over?" :d i also wondered what drugs the writers were on. It looked like it was based on a video game.
    lol

my laughing out loud was supposed to be in big bold caps not sure what happened
    Hidden Content

Coleman - CGC blk lab 6/02/97-2/25/08 adopted
    Tootsie - choc lab 10/19/99-8/03/13 adopted
    Bailey - CGC newf/fc 7/12/00-07/15/14 rescued
    Ginger - BT 11/16/05 - 10/14/19 rescued
    Sarah - blk lab 6/22/06 - 12/30/19 rescued
    rescued felines - AJ - 8/00 - 1/11, Merlin - 5/20/05-8/23/21
    Tucker - 8/3/10, Penny - 7/7/13, Toby - 6/14/21

Not a Member of the Labrador Retriever Chat Forums Yet?
Register for Free and Share Your Labrador Retriever Photos