Thread: Great harness.

Great harness.

Nikki is having problems getting into the car. Apparently, she threw her back out. I've been taking her to the chiropractor but the irony of course is that I have to get her in the car to do that. She has improved after a couple of treatments but still doesn't want to try it on her own and it's awkward to help her because she's so big. This last round, I bought a Help Em Up harness:

Help Em Up Dog Harness | Hip Dsysplasia | Dog Carrier

It is amazing. I carry 50 lb bags of feed and soil regularly and was able to get my Nikki into the car even though she is 92 lbs. She seemed surprised and very pleased like she was successful at something she hadn't been able to do for a while. It was very sweet and I feel so much better knowing I can do this with her.

The harness is not just well padded but it can be used as a walking harness as well with just the front half. There are plenty of buckles so the dog doesn't have to step through any loops (I hate that and so do my dogs). Almost everything is adjustable and Nikki gave it her seal of approval by not trying to get it off. She has always hated that kind of thing and usually chews through them very quickly if I leave it on in the car but she didn't even bother fussing with the Help Em Up.

Good to know. Jax has very mild hip dysplasia so I will keep this in mind for the future.

Love the way it has a strap well back on the body as that's often where the most help is needed. Thanks for sharing.

Not a Member of the Labrador Retriever Chat Forums Yet?
Register for Free and Share Your Labrador Retriever Photos