Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

What is your biggest fear or what are you afraid of?

They have been playing a commercial for Annibell I don't even know what the movie is about but I can't even listen or look at it. I'm so afraid of dolls creepy old ones and puppets. I'm 35 but have had this fear since about the age of 5 when my uncle took me to go see punch and judy.

I then started having vivid nightmares where they would try and kill me. The nightmares were nightly and as I got older maybe once every few months. I finally at age 19 went to a person who analysis dreams. After going to her and her telling me how to get rid of them I haven't had one since.

So what are you afraid of and why?

Those type of dolls have always creeped me out. **shudder** Bugs, heights, fire and small spaces are also at the top of my list.
    Hidden Content

Tammy
    Maxx and Emma Jean

Ozzy - 10/2002 - 06/2011 - Rest well my sweet boy. You are forever remembered, forever missed, forever in my heart.

Bugs are yucky but not really afraid of them. Don't like heights at all. When I was young, Mom told me a horrific story about a fire and to this day it really bothers me. DD's house fire really shook my world. Don't like my face covered. Comes from an incident when DB was joking and dunked me in a lake and I inhaled underwater; scary.

I'm afraid I'm going to die in a car accident. It's not a panic attack or anything, but there are so many crazy people out there. Every time someone does something dangerous I imagine what could've happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Meeps83 View Post
    I'm afraid I'm going to die in a car accident. It's not a panic attack or anything, but there are so many crazy people out there. Every time someone does something dangerous I imagine what could've happened.
    I worry about this too! If I am driving a long distance on the highway (like an hour or more) I will actually get a bit of anxiety, and spend the whole time thinking how at any minute I could get in an accident and be seriously hurt or killed. I am fine if I am the passenger though, I don’t worry about it so much. Our country property is an hour away of highway driving, and I love going there on the weekends but am always so relieved to make it safely home. There are lots of trucks on that highway, and I constantly am thinking of ways an accident could happen.

Senior Dog
    My recurring nightmare is drowning in a flood. I'm somewhere and the ocean starts coming in like a tsunami, although my nightmares pre-date any of the recent horrific disasters. I grew up going to the ocean and while I love it, I also have this deep fear of it.

More recently, I developed a fear of heights. It's annoying.
    Stormageddon, Princess of Darkness, aka "Stormy"
    Birthday 9-13-18, Gotcha Day 11-11-18
    Hidden Content

Miss Kimber, CGC, 6/15/2005-1/27/2018 forever in our hearts

Losing my teeth is one. Becoming homeless. Getting old and having no one to take care of me. The death of my mother and my best friend. Another is rodents -- like rats and mice. While I do think they are grosser than gross (especially rats), the biggest issue for me is that they pop out suddenly and scare the bejesus out of you. And, the fact that they were always there and you just didn't know it.

Spiders and centipedes. I have no idea why, I think they are creepy, have so many legs and move so freaking fast, lol.
    Cookie Black Snowflake
    July 12th, 2006. - May 25th, 2023.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content | Hidden Content | Hidden Content | Hidden Content

One of my biggest fear is getting hit by car and losing use of my legs.

Senior Dog
    another 9/11

Not a Member of the Labrador Retriever Chat Forums Yet?
Register for Free and Share Your Labrador Retriever Photos