Thread: Utopia

Utopia

Has anyone watched this show? Thoughts?

I watched the intros and stuff on the web. The introductions to the characters and said not a chance in hell would I watch this. That's just my opinion. It's a reality TV show not set up to succeed but to drive conflict and fail.

They even gave the characters right off the bat names to tell you what your getting. The Redneck, The Artist, The City Girl. One girl shows up to this farm community in high heals a huge purse and talking on her cell phone. Another guy arrives carrying a compound bow. I think another guy comes barefoot with a guitar on his back. So basically reminds me of one of those MTV Put all these people in a house in the city kind of things. This is a combine people from Jersey shore and that other redneck show they had and put everyone in a house in the country.

The way it was described it sounded actually interesting where perhaps like minded people could go and live off the land, unplugged from society and kind of rough it. But watching the intros and stuff nope just another realty show where they are going to highlight the conflict.

I watched the first hour or so of the first episode and thought it seemed kind of silly....

Not a Member of the Labrador Retriever Chat Forums Yet?
Register for Free and Share Your Labrador Retriever Photos