Halloween Warnings

The yearly Halloween warnings.

Our town dictates when trick or treating is done. It was today from 1-4. Keeps the kids safer and as I get older, it's nice to know when the kids will show up. Especially this year when getting up and down to the door is painful.

Even though Mardi and Archie love seeing the kids, it can become a scary situation for them with odd clothed kids running up to the door. Also, some of the kids are afraid of bigger dogs. They spent the afternoon baby gated in the kitchen with the back door open (beautiful fall day) so they could go out whenever they wanted.

Watch out when walking your pups after trick or treat. There is always candy dropped and you know dogs will find it. A lollipop stick could cause a lot of damage and all kinds of candy wrappers.

Everyone have a great Halloween and stay safe.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to POPTOP For This Useful Post:

bett (10-28-2014), Blackboy98 (10-27-2014), brownietrout (10-28-2014), Doreen Davis (10-26-2014), kelsyg (10-27-2014), LucyTudeOn4Feet (10-27-2014), WhoopsaDaisy (10-27-2014)

Senior Dog
    Thanks, Fran....seems like I never think about this until I see a reminder on here. (Dan doesn't pick up stuff but Sunnie can't be trusted at all.)

Thanks for the reminders!

Not a Member of the Labrador Retriever Chat Forums Yet?
Register for Free and Share Your Labrador Retriever Photos