FitPaws products-any experience with them?

Has anyone used FitPaws products for conditioning or body awareness exercises? I am looking for some input if they're worth buying or is there something better out there or DIY. Thanks!
    -Elizabeth & chocolate pup Nora
    Philadelphia, PA

I have the four foot pods and a bigger disc. they are fun. maybe look if you can find some second hand

are they worth it? that probably depends on the individual and if you use them

Hemi didn't do Fit paws but he has similar equipment. We have classes on fitness and exercise at our training facility.

These are all designed from Human equipment but more expensive for bone shaped.

Take the peanut ball for example they want $60-$120 for them. However the commercial gym grade human once probably way tougher $25-$40 Amazon.com : Isokinetics Inc. Brand Peanut Balls - Anti-Burst - 4 Sizes - For Exercise and Physical Therapy : Sports Outdoors

Their balancing disk $30, commercial gym grade ones $12 Amazon.com : Isokinetics Inc. Brand Exercise Disc / Balance Cushion - 14 Outdoors

Now, thier equipment is way over priced maybe because it says its for dogs. However other than the bone shaped ones everything else is identical to human equipment. So I would just buy the human stuff.

Having said that, I really recommend you consult with someone because this is exercise, if done wrong you can actually end up injuring your dog. If done correctly it will strengthen and help prevent injury to your dog. It makes them amazingly strong and balanced. However this is not something you just want to do on your own I really recommend working with someone that can help you if you got the ability. We learned like i said at our training facility however, the trainer for this is a dog physical therapist helping dogs recover from injury. They do all these things to help strengthen your pet after injury. You also should learn proper stretching and warm ups as well. This is exercise for your dog just like going to the gym. Its really good stuff so I encourage you to do it but do it properly.

Pic of Hemi sitting upright on his ball.

Thanks for the info! The group I belong to said the largest peanut of the Isokinetics brand isn't big enough for a Lab. Its fine for your dog though?
    -Elizabeth & chocolate pup Nora
    Philadelphia, PA

Not a Member of the Labrador Retriever Chat Forums Yet?
Register for Free and Share Your Labrador Retriever Photos