Thread: Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving

DH and I are going up to my moms cabin she wanted me to stay over, we don't usally get to just hang out because I'm usually working or petsitting. I'm bringing all the dogs with me so I can stay from Friday til Sunday and I have a friend of mine coming to feed the cats and scoop litter. Hope the inlaws don't think that they are bringing their dogs who have no training what so ever.

This year will be just me, DW, Opie and the chihuahuas here at home with a thanksgiving dinner of modified recipés to acomidate a CAD diet.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Bamps For This Useful Post:

sheltieluver (11-07-2014)

Hah! Don't count on it. In their eyes their dogs are just as good as yours, behaved or not. I bet. Sad but true.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Snowshoe For This Useful Post:

The usual Thanksgiving brunch here. No extra dogs coming over but a passel of kids can be even more of a handful.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to POPTOP For This Useful Post:

We're spending the entire thanksgiving week camping and hiking in the desert. It will be Thor's longest trip so far and I'm pretty sure he will love every second of it.
    Mighty Thor, "So Much Dog", born 1/6/2014
    And baby Barley, born 3/9/2018

Hidden Content

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MightyThor For This Useful Post:

It's just going to be me, my parents, my brother, our pets and my brother's dog Archer. My brother lives out of town so he is going to come to stay with us with his dog Archer.

My brother and his wife and three kids are driving out from Cincinnati. And my little brother, his fiancée, and his new little cairn terrier puppy (14 wks old right now) will be coming from Denver as well. They are all staying at my parents house... And I am staying here as well as I am in between houses because Daisy was an anxious mess at my apartment complex. It will be a full house but I am looking forward to seeing everyone. I'm amazed that everyone is driving so long to come be together for her holiday. I don't know how Daisy is going to do with the puppy- my brother has taken her to two puppy classes and he warned me that she is playful and likes to bite other puppies. I hope Daisy is nice to her but I could see her putting the puppy in her place.
    Katie and Aric (7/1/17) Hidden Content
    Whoops-a-Daisy B. 1-26-13 Gotcha 8-25-13
    Jett B 8-17-17, Gotcha 10-7-17

“Once you have had a wonderful dog, a life without one, is a life diminished.”
    Hidden Content (author,Hidden Content )

House Broken
    We are having Thankgiving at my house. It will be me, the hubby, my mom, my brother, and his girlfriend. Oh, and Max and Blue. That's enough.

Not a Member of the Labrador Retriever Chat Forums Yet?
Register for Free and Share Your Labrador Retriever Photos