It's not all lost! Everything is stored on the intrnet somewhere!

It can take some time but we can compile all the old important information from internet archives. I've started doing some of the mains ones crediting the original people.

I'm using the data from April 23rd. which is the last snap shot of this site.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to emma_Dad For This Useful Post:

bett (05-25-2014), POPTOP (05-25-2014), Snowshoe (05-25-2014), ZRabbits (05-25-2014)

Good to hear After all, most of us here are retrievers, so let's try to retrieve some of the lost treasures; it would be amazing to have some of the old posts, pics, videos etc. I really miss Rainbow Bridge and, of course, some of the pictures and good advice on all kinds of problems. It'd be my pleasure to take part in this activity; just don't know where to start and how. Any tips? And then there's the problem of putting the things where they belong - HERE!!! Don't know how to do that either although I'm sure that Woody would help us as soon as this after-collapse mess has settled down a bit.
    Hidden Content
    Lynn 5/17/1999 - 7/23/2013
    You shall never be forgotten, my friend

Mel *6/14/2013
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MikeLynn For This Useful Post:

ZRabbits (05-25-2014)

Senior Dog
    Best news!

Also with Mike/Lynn. Hoping the "Rainbow Bridge" section is restored, as it was those wonderful Retrievers, that made this site what it is today. Their experiences helping all those on here now, especially my Lilly, IMHO. Very important section to help restore.

KAZ

Here is a link to a thread that was started by Sue a couple of days ago re this issue

https://www.lab-retriever.net/board/fire-hydrant/178-wayback-machine.html

Not everything can be restored. Unfortunately Rainbow Bridge section displays limited threads so you can't page/search through all threads in this section.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to blacklabs For This Useful Post:

Sue (05-25-2014)

If you restore the information, how do you know it is not corrupted as I think that was the reason the database was lost??????

Blackboy, see the thread that blacklabs references. The Wayback Machine has no connection with the original database.

P.S. to the OP. The Canine Cancer Resources list was already restored, in the health reference section.

+1 on not everything can be found, but its better then nothing.

And sue just saw, that I'll go ahead and pull my thread. I must your post last night when I was half a sleep pulling old threads/posts.

If anyone would like to do it. you just have to go to wayback machine and find a thread copy and paste the info to a knew thread and credit the original author.

Reminds me, I need to ask Nancy to repost the annual lab board videos. Hopefully she can.

Not a Member of the Labrador Retriever Chat Forums Yet?
Register for Free and Share Your Labrador Retriever Photos