Has Anyone Tried the Wiggly Wag Giggle Ball with their Lab?

Hi everyone, been awhile since I've been on the board. I saw this commercial tonight and Wylie hasn't had any new toys for awhile, so was considering trying it out. I seen some other brands that are similar on Amazon, and they got mixed reviews. Some dogs didn't bother with them, others say their dogs loved it. Just curious if anybody has tried it with their lab or other dogs?

Wylie can be destructive with Toys, but lately he's been liking the ones that squeak and I would think would be his easiest toys to destroy or chew. Nope, no such luck. Those are his favorites, despite the loud, piercing, squeaks they make. LOL. Not sure if the Wiggly Wag Giggle Ball will be just as annoying or not. Just thought i'd ask before buying and giving it a try.
    Hidden Content

Andy
    Hidden Content
    Wylie 2/20/13

Rainbow Bridge Maya 2003-2013

Senior Dog
    None of my Labs liked ours....neither the smaller nor the larger size. I got Dan one of the dumbbell shaped ones and he immediately chewed it up (not indestructible at all).

Archie really does not play with nonsqueak toys. Guess he likes the extra human annoyance of the squeaky ones, LOL. He loves his Wubba toys that squeak like this Amazon.com : KONG Wubba Dog Toy, Large, Colors Vary : Pet Toy Balls : Pet Supplies and this Amazon.com : New - Tugga Wubba Small by Kong : Pet Chew Toys : Pet Supplies.

He's good about not chewing off the "legs" but you might need to supervise. He also loves his Kong balls that squeak. Well, really anything that squeaks. Of course, it only gets played with during the pivotal point in a TV show. He also is allowed stuffies that squeak but they don't last as long. Have not had the toy you are referring to.

Thanks for the suggestions, Fran. Wylie had wubbas when he was a much younger puppy. That was one of his favorites back then, except that he chewed through the canvas pretty quickly on The ones he had. So can't use those anymore. Like I said, the cheap squeaky plastic or thin rubber toys he seems to like now and they seem to not get eaten. Unfortunately, he got started on those, because my sister would buy them for one of her Yorkipoos and it became Wylie's toy after awhile.
    Hidden Content

Andy
    Hidden Content
    Wylie 2/20/13

Rainbow Bridge Maya 2003-2013

Not a Member of the Labrador Retriever Chat Forums Yet?
Register for Free and Share Your Labrador Retriever Photos