***Elf.for.Koopa***

Dear KOOPA - Are you on the naughty or nice list???

Dear Koopa,

This is your elf here, checking in to see if you've been naughty or nice this year?!?! Signs indicate that you've been naughty be eating a whole tennis ball? Your mommy probably didn't appreciate that...

Have you been nice? Especially to your little parrot brother? I know he's a strange creature, but I trust you are taking care of him as a good brother would? Tell me the things that your brother likes?

If you feel that you've been nice enough to overcome the tennis ball incident - what are your favorite type of toys? Nothing furry for you this year, we'll be looking at tough playful rubber toys? Your little elf has some good things in mind.

And Koopa, you should really share with me what you mom likes, she's had quite a year taking care of you and figuring out your allergies and things that make you sick. What do you think she deserves???

OK Koopa, your elf is watching you, so be good!!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ***Elf.for.Koopa*** For This Useful Post:

SnapV (11-22-2014)

Oh my, oh my! Koopa here!

Santa you have been misinformed! I did not eat one tennis ball... I ate (more or less) THREE, thanks to the good people at the dog park! (oops i maybe should not have said that I guess that would make me even naughtier...) Although my mom says I was a very nice boy last weekend when she had to do the special foot bath for me because of my allergies, it just feels much better on my paws so I let her do it

But if you must know I have been very nice to my little brother because I love him very much I sniff him nicely (once I may have licked his whole back in affection) and, in return, he gives me food!!! He's weird but he's the best!

For me yes, big rubber toys are definitely the best!!! (although I hunger for more tennis balls my mom says over her dead body :P)
    My brother likes wooden and cardboard parrot toys but my mom says not to worry too much about him because he has his own secret santa on the bird forum she is on

My mom's not sure at all what she might like for herself but she says it might be fun for me to get a cool new collar, she likes making me handsome (I already am but you know how they are)

Thanks so much Santa! And if you could give me a few clues at to who you might be it would be fun
    SnapV and the One and Only Koopa! (approximate dob: 25/01/2013, gotcha: 30/03/2013)

Hidden Content

See my Etsy store for hand-knit hats and cowls!
    Hidden Content

***Elf.for.Koopa***
    Dear Koopa,

This your Elf here, my oh my, it's been busy here. Between the holidays that we have in our country (hint) that disrupted my workshop, I think I've gotten back on track. I had to outsource a few items and am waiting for them to arrive now. Thankfully, we haven't had any snow delays yet near my workshop. But, I don't want to give too many hints, yet.

Koopa, I think I've found the perfect thing for your mom as well, I just need to know if she prefers eating meat or only veggies in her life? Could you do some investigating and let me know? The sooner you let me know about your mom, the sooner this Elf can get everything out of my workshop!

OK Koopa, your elf is watching you, so be good!!!!

Hello my Elf!! You have no idea how much of a good boy I'm being in expectation of you and Santa!! :-)

So I can gather from your hints that you are from the United States because there was your Thanksgiving holiday and that you are from a place in the US where there isn't too much snow yet! I am keeping that in mind!

My mom likes both meat and veggies a lot actually. She loves to eat, just like me :-D

I really hope to see you soon!!!
    Last edited by SnapV; 11-30-2014 at 03:18 PM.
    SnapV and the One and Only Koopa! (approximate dob: 25/01/2013, gotcha: 30/03/2013)

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

***Elf.for.Koopa***
    Dear Koopa,

Ho, Ho, Ho - the gifts are on their way!!! Continue being a good doggy so Border Patrol doesn't stop the package from coming thru!!! My mom took a picture of me trying to help package your presents and it's in the bottom of the box. You'll know who I am soon enough!!!

Yay!! I can't wait to get my package! And you'll see I've been a really good boy! (I really wonder who you are can't wait to see your picture!)

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Yippee!!! Thank you Santa Murphy (Murphy030813 and his mom and dad Tracy and Amit)! I received my gifts and my mom and I are opening them right now! So far I can't get enough of the rainbow toy! My mom says she's going to post pics very soon

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

9. The Following User Says Thank You to SnapV For This Useful Post:

doubledip1 (12-11-2014)

Dear Secret Santa Murphy,

As promised, here are the pictures! My mom says she's sorry they are not so good because there was no light.

I'm opening the presents!

My mom taunting me with one of the presents :P

Me playing with the presents (my mom took about 50 times as many pictures as that but she complains that they are all blurry since I was moving all the time!). I'm still having so much fun with them

My mom's present, a nice tote bag which says "Rescue Dogs Rock" which is so true as we both know you and I Murphy As well as a really cool new leash and collar set for me and a photo of you preparing my presents!

And, finally, me being handsome in my new collar:

Oh! And just because my mom captured it so well, my derpiest face in all its glory :'D

Thank you so much again Secret Santa Murphy! I hope you have a super Christmas and a wonderful year 2015!

Your pal Koopa

P.S.from SnapV: Thank you Tracy and Amit it's really too much You really hit the right toys for Koopa he seems to love them both so much and the collar and leash are adorable. And the tote is awesome, I actually really love getting cool totes and I carry stuff in them all the time (as well as of course carrying my groceries). I wish you wonderful Holidays and the best year with your awesome rescue dog Murphy

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SnapV For This Useful Post:

doubledip1 (12-11-2014), Murphy030813 (12-11-2014)

So glad you and Koopa liked everything...and am REALLY glad it made it there!!! When I read about Koopa's tennis ball nightmare and knew that you needed tough toys...Murphy has both of those toys and has had them for over a year and hasn't torn them apart!!! He plays tug with both and will play fetch in the house with both!!! I've always had a fondness for Koopa because he reminds me of Murphy with the Black and White coloring.

Happy Holidays to all of you!!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Murphy030813 For This Useful Post:

SnapV (12-12-2014)

Not a Member of the Labrador Retriever Chat Forums Yet?
Register for Free and Share Your Labrador Retriever Photos