Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I'm back and with a new addition!

Hey guys, I'm back! I couldn't remember my password for the life of me and it hit me this morning! LOL

So I know a lot of you are on FB so you already know, but for those of you that don't, I have adopted one of my foster dogs from DLRR. Long story short, I adopted her out twice and got her back both times. She is small animal aggressive and have since found out she is also food aggressive. Yay me, not! Her name is Marla and she is around 6.5 yrs old and is a yellow girl. No matter what, I really love her!

Hannah was diagnosed with cancer a couple of months ago, but is still with me. She has so many health issues that I decided I'm not going to do anything that may slow down the cancer. She is almost 13.5 yrs old and I'm not going to put her thru more than she has to deal with right now. Her breathing is getting worse but when she lays down and chills it's okay. I know some of it is the LP but I'm thinking the majority is cancer since it is right at her lungs. I am just enjoying the time she has left.

Other than that, I'm just staying busy with work and my grandson.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 3muttsketeers For This Useful Post:

Bamps (11-30-2014), bett (12-01-2014), POPTOP (12-01-2014), Ruger's Mom (12-01-2014)

Hi! Good to see you. Marla is a lucky girl that you are willing to work with her. I'm sorry to hear about Hannah. How old is your grandson now?
    Sue

Chase 9/29/2006- 6/30/2017 Always in our hearts
    Lark 12/25/2012- 2/2/22
    Henry 7/14/18
    Joey 5/14/2022

“Because of the dog's joyfulness, our own is increased. It is no small gift. It is not the least reason why we should honor as well as love the dog of our own life, and the dog down the street, and all the dogs not yet born. What would the world be like without music or rivers or the green and tender grass? What would this world be like without dogs?”

Mary Oliver, Hidden Content

Gat is 19 months old and getting so big!! He absolutely loves all the dogs...every person in his family (extended) has dogs so he's really good with them!

Oh yea, my son's lab, Cody is now mine as well! He's the same age as Marla and such a sweet boy.

Senior Dog
    Hi, Ann....good to see you.

I'd been wondering about you (and Hannah)...nice to hear that you anticipate some good time with her still. I'm not surprised that you inherited Cody...I had a sneaking suspicion that he was meant to be yours...and now that you have Marla, it sounds like it was all meant to be.

hello and thanks for the update!

Nice to "see" you back!
    hoping for some more good quality time with sweet Hannah, and sounds like you are still, or again, the 3 muttsketeers! Cody has been such a part of your family, is like it has meant to be all along.

Best Friend Retriever Polly Pipkin's Avatar
    Marla definitely was meant to be with you - and same for Cody. Dear Hannah - she is so precious - a wonderful girl!!
    Hidden Content Katy & Polly

Hidden Content

Duchess Jan. 31, 2000 - Dec. 18, 2011, Always in our hearts

Senior Dog
    I heard old age makes the memory go! Hey Ann!!!!!! Glad ur back to 3 pups again.

Hi, glad you're back!! I'm sorry, but I couldn't get the pics of María to come up. . . . ?

Quote Originally Posted by Dallas dawg View Post
    I heard old age makes the memory go! Hey Ann!!!!!! Glad ur back to 3 pups again.
    Paula, you're right behind me and sneaking up fast! *snickers*

Not a Member of the Labrador Retriever Chat Forums Yet?
Register for Free and Share Your Labrador Retriever Photos