Talking The Joys of Labdom

Oliver was the "guard" dog for the first week he moved in with us....Obviously.
    -lab-meme-3-jpg

Oliver just wants to let the neighbors know he is there when I leave for work, in case they were wondering.
    -lab-meme-jpg

Luckily, we have not reached this stage in life...yet...
    -lab-meme-2-jpg
    “Don't allow your happiness to be interrupted by overly judgmental people. The problem is not you, because even if you do good all the time, they would still find a way to judge you wrongly.”
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to beth101509 For This Useful Post:

emma_Dad (12-14-2014), Georgie (12-13-2014), MikeLynn (12-13-2014), POPTOP (12-13-2014), SnappinSami (12-15-2014)

My dogs love, love, love opening boxes. They went after their Secret Santa box with a vengeance. That 3rd photo would be mine for sure!

Mine is having a chew festical so im all about number 3 at the moment.

Maverick likes to pull things thru the doggy door. Blankets, chairs, tackle, fishing poles, toys...and Mia is the package eater. We have everything shipped to my parents due to some unfortunate occurrances.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Meeps83 For This Useful Post:

Jollymolly (12-15-2014)

The 3rd picture was a frequent occurance with my previous Lab, Ozzy. He was a destroyer of many things from paper products to a leather couch and love seat and many things in between! Turning your back for just a minute was a golden opportunity in his eyes and he was always proud of his accomplishments, no shame whatsoever!
    Hidden Content

Tammy
    Maxx and Emma Jean

Ozzy - 10/2002 - 06/2011 - Rest well my sweet boy. You are forever remembered, forever missed, forever in my heart.

Best Friend Retriever Gibbysmom's Avatar
    Love the third one!

Real Retriever
    Sunshine is a box fanatic also. She does not destroy then, anymore, but works herself up into an absolute frenzy when I get one. I have talked to the regular delivery folks and when they arrive, she still runs at them, hackles up, mean bark... She doesn't bite at all though! She stops 10 feet away and just looks mean and barks. They say "I have a BOX!" and her whole attitude changes! LOL! She goes from alarm, stranger danger mode to OBOY OBOY OBOY, A BOX! YEAH!!!! They can walk it right to the door while Sunshine hops and jumps around them in circles.

If they do not announce they have a box, even though it is right in their hands, she just stands there barking at them.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Woodrow_Woodchuck For This Useful Post:

Meeps83 (12-15-2014)

Our neighbor's dogs always bark when Mocha is on that side of the yard. Now I know that they are singing to Mocha the song of their people.

Not a Member of the Labrador Retriever Chat Forums Yet?
Register for Free and Share Your Labrador Retriever Photos