Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Toys/Treats

Question Toys/Treats

Where does everyone get good deals on toys and treats? PetSmart is my go-to but they are a tad expensive. Amazon has good deals on some things too, especially when you can get free shipping. But what other websites or stores are there that I can be getting good deals at?
    “Don't allow your happiness to be interrupted by overly judgmental people. The problem is not you, because even if you do good all the time, they would still find a way to judge you wrongly.”
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Chewy.com

and I make a lot of my own

I've gotten some steals on toys at TJ Maxx and Home Goods.

Chewy.com or Chuck and Dons (not sure if they have these in your area)
    Julie & Jake, Bacon's Humans

Instagram: @mrbaconthelab

Born: 9/02/13

Gotcha: 11/08/13

Hidden Content

In memory of Lily 1/1995 - 2/2/2012

Hidden Content

Thanks everyone for the suggestions. I have not heard of Chuck and Dons so I am assuming they are not in my area. I will check out Chewy.com.

I would never have thought to check out TJ Maxx or Home Goods.
    “Don't allow your happiness to be interrupted by overly judgmental people. The problem is not you, because even if you do good all the time, they would still find a way to judge you wrongly.”
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Real Retriever
    It depends on what kinds of toys you mean. I hit the thrift stores for stuffed animals. Sunshine destroys a lot of stuff but for some reason never one of her 'buddies'. Most of her treats come from the produce section. Today is was 'special crunchy celery!' The regular dog chew stuff I get right from the grocery store. Good'n'Fun (orange bag) and the green bones (green bag) we get a few times a year when I need to bribe her for something. It is amazing how good she can be with the promise of a 'special orange bone' or a 'special green bone' if she promises to be good for the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodrow_Woodchuck View Post
    It depends on what kinds of toys you mean. I hit the thrift stores for stuffed animals. Sunshine destroys a lot of stuff but for some reason never one of her 'buddies'. Most of her treats come from the produce section. Today is was 'special crunchy celery!' The regular dog chew stuff I get right from the grocery store. Good'n'Fun (orange bag) and the green bones (green bag) we get a few times a year when I need to bribe her for something. It is amazing how good she can be with the promise of a 'special orange bone' or a 'special green bone' if she promises to be good for the day.
    Any toys/treats. Bones, stuffed toys, rope toys, etc. Anything to keep him entertained.
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Have you tried buying the after X Mas specials . I picked up a bunch of toys at 75% off today

Quote Originally Posted by Jollymolly View Post
    Have you tried buying the after X Mas specials . I picked up a bunch of toys at 75% off today
    Excellent idea!
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

I mostly stick to local stores. They offer a better variety of treats that are more natural as well as better toys. Supports the local economie and they in turn support rescues (most of them). Petsmart will actually throw away dog food that can't be sold rather than donate. I can't support that kind of stuff.

Not a Member of the Labrador Retriever Chat Forums Yet?
Register for Free and Share Your Labrador Retriever Photos