Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Your plans for New Year's Eve?

What are your plans for New Year's Eve? Going out, staying at home? My first plan was to stay home (not really eager to go out since it's been freezing cold these days) but a friend invited me over for dinner, and I am going over to have some fun

Hope you all have a great time tonight!
    Cookie Black Snowflake
    July 12th, 2006. - May 25th, 2023.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content | Hidden Content | Hidden Content | Hidden Content

I have to work til 5 today then have petsittings I'll prob get home around 7ish, my husband has to work tonight and has to leave at 10.... so I'm just going to stay home and cuddle with the dogs. My BIL invited us over so if my husband didn't have to work we would have went over there he only lives 15 mins away.

We're only 57 minutes away from 2015.

Today, everyone stayed home. Nothing special. Kept Bobby leashed whilst trying to keep him calm and quiet for recovery. Haha. Keyword: trying.
    Hidden Content

"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true until the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion." - Anonymous

Have plans for a nice dinner out early in the evening, but DW has come down with a nasty flu, so the designated sous-chef may be heading out to grab a couple of nice steaks for the BBQ instead!

Staying home because Jake works in the morning
    Julie & Jake, Bacon's Humans

Instagram: @mrbaconthelab

Born: 9/02/13

Gotcha: 11/08/13

Hidden Content

In memory of Lily 1/1995 - 2/2/2012

Hidden Content

DW and I & 2 of our best friends are going out to a dinner theater to see A Mirical on 34th Street. There will be a nice dinner, the play, a band, dancing and an early breakfast. Hope I can stay awake! The last few years we've barley made it till midnight!
    Getting old is not for wimps!
    Hidden Content
    Mocha:Born 7/13/14 Gottcha 9/13/14 Latte: Born 7/15/16 Gottcha 9/9/16
    Labs- "Hearts of gold, heads of stone, cast iron stomachs"

Quote Originally Posted by sparky View Post
    DW and I & 2 of our best friends are going out to a dinner theater to see A Mirical on 34th Street. There will be a nice dinner, the play, a band, dancing and an early breakfast. Hope I can stay awake! The last few years we've barley made it till midnight!
    Getting old is not for wimps!
    Jake and I are both 25, and we are usually in bed by 9:30Pm every night, I guess we are getting old early
    Julie & Jake, Bacon's Humans

Instagram: @mrbaconthelab

Born: 9/02/13

Gotcha: 11/08/13

Hidden Content

In memory of Lily 1/1995 - 2/2/2012

Hidden Content

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BaconsMom For This Useful Post:

Georgie (12-31-2014), sparky (12-31-2014)

We're going out for a fairly early dinner at a restaurant where on New Year's eve last year my husband got a completely obscene slab of meat. It looked like something Fred Flintstone would eat. He's hoping they have it as a special this year as well. Our chef family member identified it as a "tomahawk cut". Afterward we'll come home and probably lie about like beached walruses.

We (hubby and I) are meeting at a friends house right after work and having drinks before heading for a restaurant. We will be home way before midnight. Then on New Years morning we are running 4.5 miles and then going to breakfast. The dogs are coming with depending on the temp and will hang out in a crate in my friends condo while we go and eat breakfast. And then the New Year's afternoon we are at a fundraiser for a dog person who has cancer so there are nosework, obedience and agility run throughs together with raffles and bake sales.

Staying home cuddled with the furkids. DH has to work tonight. Will probably be in bed by 10 pm. Looking forward to the Rose Bowl parade tomorrow.

Not a Member of the Labrador Retriever Chat Forums Yet?
Register for Free and Share Your Labrador Retriever Photos