Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unhappy I have a disease

Seriously, I have a disease known as spoilitis. I went to PetSmart to pick up food. Well, the food, a collar (which he really did need), 2 bones, and a toy later I walked out the door a little poorer.

I think my problem is when you buy a gift for someone and they are like "meh. It's nice." but not too excited and you get your dog a gift and he's like "oh my gosh, that is the best thing ever!" no matter what it is. I really like that feeling so I get him gifts all the time....

I am creating 2 problems with this. 1 he is spoiled and 2 it is making me poor. Lol.
    “Don't allow your happiness to be interrupted by overly judgmental people. The problem is not you, because even if you do good all the time, they would still find a way to judge you wrongly.”
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to beth101509 For This Useful Post:

BeataK (01-02-2015), coopersmom (01-01-2015), Meeps83 (12-31-2014), MikeLynn (12-31-2014), SoapySophie (01-02-2015)

I have the same problem. That's why I only carry cash with me, no credit cards, especially when I go shopping for my dog. I'm always like "oh, too bad, no more money" LOL
    Cookie Black Snowflake
    July 12th, 2006. - May 25th, 2023.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content | Hidden Content | Hidden Content | Hidden Content

Same problem here too!! I can never walk out with just food.

We've discovered how bad we are with moving... Luna has 6 LARGE Home Depot boxes all to herself of toys, treats, collars and leashes. We're sick.
    Hidden Content
    Sarah, human
    Luna, born 6/14/13, gotcha 8/18/13 and TDI certified 5/12/2015
    Comet, born 4/3/15, gotcha 6/9/15
    Double Dip, 25 y/o Draft/Welsh pony
    Gracie, 17 y/o DSH cat
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

6. The Following User Says Thank You to doubledip1 For This Useful Post:

beth101509 (12-31-2014)

Senior Dog
    Ahhhh....we're all in good company here!

I have the same affliction.

I'm showing this thread to my bf asap. He gives me such a hard time every time I buy a new toy or accessory for Sam. We went to Ace hardware the other day and I wandered to the pet aisle and he just shakes his head and says 'How do we end up in the dog toy aisle at every store we go to?' oops. Nice to know i'm not alone.

Honestly though, I can't buy nearly as much as I used to. Sam is turning destructo-lab on most toys now so our selection is getting slimmer and slimmer.

Are you kidding me? Opie is spoiled rotten and DW has to buy stuff for her Chihuahuas, (even tho they're out of control obnoxious), and we keep getting more and more poor because of it!!

Very contagious disease. One seems to catch it when a furkid joins the family. I shamelessly say I've a victim to its symptoms.

Quote Originally Posted by sarah View Post
    I'm showing this thread to my bf asap. He gives me such a hard time every time I buy a new toy or accessory for Sam. We went to Ace hardware the other day and I wandered to the pet aisle and he just shakes his head and says 'How do we end up in the dog toy aisle at every store we go to?' oops. Nice to know i'm not alone.

Honestly though, I can't buy nearly as much as I used to. Sam is turning destructo-lab on most toys now so our selection is getting slimmer and slimmer.
    I bought this stuff at lunch so it is currently sitting in the truck. I just know when I get home and set down the bag, my husband will wander over to it and say, "what do we have here? Looks like someone got some more stuff that he doesn't need". I know exactly how you feel!
    “Don't allow your happiness to be interrupted by overly judgmental people. The problem is not you, because even if you do good all the time, they would still find a way to judge you wrongly.”
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Not a Member of the Labrador Retriever Chat Forums Yet?
Register for Free and Share Your Labrador Retriever Photos