Mobey and Barley's Mom

How is Barley doing with his recovery? Hoping all is well.

Photos are very welcome.

ETA: Whoops, spelt "Moby" wrong.
    Hidden Content

"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true until the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion." - Anonymous

Real Retriever Moby and Barley's Mom's Avatar
    Thanks! Barley is back to his goof ball self stealing shoes and tea towels but is obviously still coned. The incision is healing but still looks red and a bit raw but no pain. And, it looks as though he can contort enough to lick the incision. That worries me because I can't watch him every second. How is yours?v
    Forever in my heart - Sweet gentle Moby - lover of belly rubs, bacon, and Barbara 9-10-2001 to 11-2-2015

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Moby and Barley's Mom For This Useful Post:

Dallas dawg (01-11-2015)

Good to hear! It's hard to keep them down isn't it (especially since you're cooped up for winter)? Bobby came home with a cone we initially thought was huge! If you're worried, you could try a bigger cone. Glad to know that he's not bashing it like Bobby was.

Meanwhile, Bobby is fine. He still has a few stubborn stitches that need to go. Other than that, he's back to normal activity. We're letting him run around, dig, have the zoomies and play freely. However, due to our summer weather, he isn't out as often as he is for the other three seasons. At the moment, he's on the verge of falling asleep about a metre from me after coming in from his play session.

Not a Member of the Labrador Retriever Chat Forums Yet?
Register for Free and Share Your Labrador Retriever Photos