Trying something new

Many of you may remember when Gauge was a puppy he battled constant diah. No matter the food and I tried the cutting back and keeping him on each food for months. He had puppy pyoderma and as he got older anal glad issues his one ear is always goopy and he itches all the time. Twice a year he gets pyoderma his hair gets dull and course and he gets this horrible order. I then start with a chlorihex shampoo.

I was talking to a friend of mine who studied holistic medicine. Her mothers dog had the same problems and they totally cleared up.

Its worth a shot it can't hurt they are just supplements. Its from sandard process Canine immune system support and canine entric support. I put one scoop in food twice a day for 3 to 6 months then if he's responding we will switch to dermal support instead of the entric then after 6 months ween him off the immune support and just have him on the dermal.

Hopefully it works I'm tired of pumping antibiotics steroids and hopefully it will cut down on the vet visits.

If anyone has tried this on their dogs or know of anyone please feel free to share your expierances.

No experience with those specific products, but I am a fan of the company Standard Process. Tux's holistic vet carries their products, he is on Antronex for his allergies (people product).

3. The Following User Says Thank You to shellbell For This Useful Post:

sheltieluver (01-15-2015)

Not a Member of the Labrador Retriever Chat Forums Yet?
Register for Free and Share Your Labrador Retriever Photos