Can't believe we have to go back to this

The last few weeks or so Gauge has been getting into stuff in the house. He's still only has access to our bedroom when we aren't home. Today it was my make up case that has been sitting in the same spot since we got him almost 3 years ago.

So poor Gauge is now going to have to be crated again. I'm wondering if he's upset BC benelli is crated in the living room and he's acting out.

Interesting. Sam was a stinker yesterday and chewed up a back ink pen. His legs were covered In black ink which was not easy to get off! There has been a pen sitting on the journal the dog walker writes in for nearly 2 years and he's never touched it. It made me wonder the same thing. If he's bothered by Frank in the crate.
    Hidden Content
    Sam and Frank

Archie's the same way. He goes for months without bothering a thing then one day I'll find a shoe in the living room. He's not interested in the shoe, he fascinated by the laces.

-upstairs-jpg
    “Don't allow your happiness to be interrupted by overly judgmental people. The problem is not you, because even if you do good all the time, they would still find a way to judge you wrongly.”
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to beth101509 For This Useful Post:

Georgie (01-22-2015), MikeLynn (01-22-2015), sheltieluver (01-22-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by beth101509 View Post
    -upstairs-jpg
    Hilarious!

Well, Mel, although she's still pretty young, has been allowed to roam the whole apartment, except the living room, for a pretty long time. She's been a real angel most of the time, but every now and then, very rare exceptions, she does something that's not right and difficult to understand. She's redesigned one of my favorite T's and done something similar to her blanket - just chewed off a little piece. Don't know why because she'd been all alone, with no supervision, before and there was no problem. It's just that every now and then something like that happens and I don't know why. I've got my comps there with a plethora of cables and stuff, my guitars, keyboard with a foot switch... She never touches these, no damage done, but sometimes, sometimes she does something totally incomprehensible and I really wish she would tell me why she finds that stuff so irresistible.
    Hidden Content
    Lynn 5/17/1999 - 7/23/2013
    You shall never be forgotten, my friend

Mel *6/14/2013
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

Not a Member of the Labrador Retriever Chat Forums Yet?
Register for Free and Share Your Labrador Retriever Photos