classic blonde moment!!!

Today friends and I went out to lunch. When we were leaving it was windy and cold so I was bundles up with my head down. My friend told me I could have the front as she was going to ride back with our other friend.

I opened the door and got in waiting for my friend. I was wonder what was taking her so long I thought she was talking to our friends who parked next to us. I turned to look and my friends were backing out and I saw the friend I was supposed to be riding with in her car!!! I got in someone elses car rofl!!!! Our faces priceless. I wonder if they found their snow scraper I threw in the back it was sitting on the front seat!! I never laughed so hard.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sheltieluver For This Useful Post:

Bamps (01-28-2015)

Or you could have done as I did many years ago. I was 17 years old and on a date with a very pretty girl. We had gone to the movies, and while we waited in the lobby with about 100 others, I excused myself to go the restroom. Once inside I marvel at how nice it was, no urinals, only stalls. I was thinking this is pretty fancy!!! I completed my business and headed back to the lobby only to find about 100 people staring at me, a few were laughing, and the girl I was with was just looking at the floor. I turned and noticed I was exiting the ladies room. Very smooth move if I do say so myself.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to barry581 For This Useful Post:

sheltieluver (01-27-2015)

House Broken
    My questions would be...Why did that other person leave their car unlocked???? Good thing you are nice because you could have stolen everything!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bounty's Wife For This Useful Post:

sheltieluver (01-28-2015)

That's what I said lol!!!

LOL. I've got another one for you. My Mum, Uncle and I went to a local store for something quick. Mum drove, Uncle ran in, came out with whatever it was and went to the wrong car. The wrong car was running, the driver was sitting in it waiting for his wife and it wasn't a bit like Mum's car. Uncle got right in the passenger seat, then he looked at the driver, who was a nice man and could see what was happening and just laughed. LOL, I think I never saw my big, overweight Uncle move so fast as he did jumping out of that car.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Snowshoe For This Useful Post:

Don't feel bad. I have blonde moments ALL the time. The other day I got in my truck after a lunch date with a friend, put the key in the ignition and tried to put the truck in reverse. I could not figure out why I couldn't get the gear shifter to move. I tried several times before I realized I hadn't turned the truck on. Luckily I was alone so no one had to witness my awesomeness!
    “Don't allow your happiness to be interrupted by overly judgmental people. The problem is not you, because even if you do good all the time, they would still find a way to judge you wrongly.”
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

11. The Following User Says Thank You to beth101509 For This Useful Post:

Oh, we had one similar to Beth's truck. My OH came in one morning very concerned because my jeep kept stalling out on him. Turned out his Chevy truck keys would open my jeep and even start it but it would not keep running. Funny, the jeep keys would not open or start his truck.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Snowshoe For This Useful Post:

beth101509 (01-28-2015)

How funny! I would have been mortified. I've tried (and tried and tried) to unlock someone else's car. Had the key in the lock, couldn't figure out why it wasn't working and moved to another door before I noticed an unfamiliar cup in "my" car. Whoops.

My Mom used the men's room at Red Lobster once. She said she heard men in there while she was in the stall and stayed until the coast was clear. I think she still hasn't forgiven my sister for allowing her to walk in the wrong restroom in the first place.

OMG, laughing, mostly at myself for having similar blond moments.

Was at the gas station, one I stop at very frequently. Could not get the gas to start pumping. Pushed the call button and the attendant, who knew me, told me I had to flip the lever up. Not like I have not done this a million times before. I responded back, "Sorry, having a blond moment". We both laughed so hard.

Just the other morning, DH started the car for me but forgot to put my keys back in my purse. Got in and the car, a Jeep, would not shift into gear. Finally a notice came up on the screen saying the fob was not detected.

Dad used to drive in a car pool. One person in the pool did not particularly like to drive, so he would drive for her. When getting ready to come home, he noticed HIS key was not working very well, hard to get in. Finally it did and only when they got home did he realize his keys worked in her car, different makes.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to POPTOP For This Useful Post:

Ha ha, that's super funny!!!

Not a Member of the Labrador Retriever Chat Forums Yet?
Register for Free and Share Your Labrador Retriever Photos