Thread: returning

returning

Hi all!

I haven't been here in a loooong time since the database crash. I've been catching up on some posts so I thought I'd say hello.

My son turned 1 yr almost a month ago. He is in love with Jules. He comes over and pats him on the head, butt, and even examines his private dog parts. THAT was interesting! Jules assumes his post during baby dinner time. I must say, having a dog and a baby is pretty awesome. I never have to clean the floor after meals.

These are my two boys a few months ago.

-elijah-jules-sm-jpg

I have to say this. I knew Jules would be good around a baby because he just has a very leveled temper. But I didn't know he'd be so incredibly tolerant! I mean, the kid pokes him in the nose, grabs his lip, pulls on his ears, examines his teeth, climbs on him, and Jules just takes it all in. He gave him a warning growl a couple times when baby pinched him in the wrong spot. But I just said "Jules, it's ok. Good boy." and he was fine. What a good doggy

All the Labs I've had have been awesome with kids. I always kept a close eye on them, but the amount of abuse they would tolerate was amazing. I never had one even grumble at a child.

Those two will grow to be the best of friends.

Senior Dog
    Awwww Jules is a good boy. Glad u checked in

Not a Member of the Labrador Retriever Chat Forums Yet?
Register for Free and Share Your Labrador Retriever Photos