Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thieves wanted Ram's purse

When we go for a walk, other than just around our neighbourhood I carry Ram's purse for him. It's a small black leather over the shoulder bag so I can take his treats, comb, poop bags, water and booties. This morning when I went out to work the passenger side window was smashed and Ram's purse was on the ground beside my car. Needless to say it was a bit chilly on the drive to work today. I'm glad that I can get it replaced today at lunch because tomorrow it's going to be -25C.
    Hidden Content

Ram - Adopted @ 6 y/o - 7/18/2011 - 7/4/2019
    CGN - 6/10/2013

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sue-Ram For This Useful Post:

Bamps (02-11-2015)

Oh geez, what a way to start your day! Good thing Ram did not have anything valuable in his purse.

House Broken
    Uh-oh! Glad you can get it fixed promptly. Sorry your day went south so early.

Best Friend Retriever xracer4844's Avatar
    I know this is horrible - but I couldn't help but laugh at the thought of some sneaky person smashing a window to steal a purse only to find poo bags!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xracer4844 For This Useful Post:

Charlotte K. (02-11-2015), Scoutpout (02-11-2015)

OH my gosh, I was afraid you were going to say someone tried to grab it while you had it on your shoulder. Glad that's not the case. Don't you wish you had left a little pooper inside?

I am constantly checking my car when the OH is with me because he has a bad, bad habit of leaving a bum pack out in full view. Years ago my Mum went to the mall, took her wallet out of her purse so as to carry only the small wallet. But she left her empty purse in plain view on the front seat. Came back to find her window broken, the door damaged from what we think were attempts to get in that way first, and her purse gone. The purse was empty so no great loss there but it cost a lot of money to repair the car. And still the OH leaves his bum pack in plain view.

Quote Originally Posted by xracer4844 View Post
    I know this is horrible - but I couldn't help but laugh at the thought of some sneaky person smashing a window to steal a purse only to find poo bags!
    No, it's not horrible at all. I thought the same thing.
    Hidden Content

Ram - Adopted @ 6 y/o - 7/18/2011 - 7/4/2019
    CGN - 6/10/2013

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sue-Ram For This Useful Post:

Jollymolly (02-12-2015), xracer4844 (02-11-2015)

Sorry you had your car broken in to, but it is a funny story. Reminds me of a story I saw on the news around Christmas. There was someone stealing packages off people's porches. So, one resident filled the box with dog poo, taped it up and put it on the porch. Sure enough, it was stolen (they had him on camera). Wish we could have seen his face when he opened the package

sorry they had to break your car window, but what a surprise for the dirty rotten thief, thinks he's made a great score, only to find....poop bags! priceless!

It's a shame the asshat didn't find a bag full of poo. Sorry this happened, hope you get it fixed quick!

There seem to be more opportunist thieves out there these days. They probably thought Mom forgot her bag. Makes me think of a family here that had their package stolen at Christmas time from the steps. They put a new box out and a camera. The thief ran off thinking they scored another Christmas present only to find a box of dog poop !! Poetic justice.

Not a Member of the Labrador Retriever Chat Forums Yet?
Register for Free and Share Your Labrador Retriever Photos