Need to get this off my chest

Without boring you with the whole drama story back in October my sister and her bf were living with my mom at my grandmothers(who's passed). Sisters boyfriend I can't stand and he got in my moms face basically calling her a bad mother and my mom asked him to leave. My sister of course went with him to his house( yes he owns a house but was mooching off my mother. He won't take my sister to meet his parents be he says she's not up to their high standards and she will embarrass him. He's just a real a$$!

So my mom texts me the other day saying she's thinking of selling my grandmoms house BC financially its hard to keep 2 houses going and she's hardly ever there BC she's at her cabin. She sends the same text to my sister. My sister responds with a nasty text I can't stop you do whatever you want then she texted me saying how do you feel about it. I went off saying that neither her nor my brother ever offered to help pay rent or utilities while they were living there to help our mom out so its not up to me and if they really didn't want her to sell it then they could help pay for it. My sister always chooses guys over her family she's lost friends over it. Makes me so mad. Sorry just a vent. This is why I moved an hour away I try and distant myself from drama.

Vent away and hug your dogs! Everything is better after hugging you dogs

I understand what you mean about trying to stay away from the drama. Don't let them pull you in.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to CraftHer For This Useful Post:

sheltieluver (02-11-2015)

It's sad that your sister doesn't have more self worth than that and realize that some guy is no good for her if he will mooch of his girlfriend's family but not let that girlfriend meet his family because she won't "live up to their high standards". Please! Sounds like a real jerk. Sorry for the drama.
    “Don't allow your happiness to be interrupted by overly judgmental people. The problem is not you, because even if you do good all the time, they would still find a way to judge you wrongly.”
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

5. The Following User Says Thank You to beth101509 For This Useful Post:

What it really boils down to is that I'm mad that they(brother and sister) expect everything for nothing they don't want to work they say they have "issues" they make excuses and they feel like they are intitled to things. I honestly think they thought they would be handed the house and wouldn't have to pay anything. They are both greedy. Its the one thing I can't stand is greedy people.

Vent away. Try not to get sucked into the drama.
    Hidden Content
    Mocha:Born 7/13/14 Gottcha 9/13/14 Latte: Born 7/15/16 Gottcha 9/9/16
    Labs- "Hearts of gold, heads of stone, cast iron stomachs"

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sparky For This Useful Post:

Vent away! It's a shame about your brother and sister. Life is not going to be easy for them.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to POPTOP For This Useful Post:

They are 30 and almost 34 really sad.

Yup, sometimes familia can be a pita.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Bamps For This Useful Post:

Not a Member of the Labrador Retriever Chat Forums Yet?
Register for Free and Share Your Labrador Retriever Photos