No Glo Leash for Murphey!! Frustrated..grrrr

So I was excited the other day when I found on clearance several glo pet leashes and collars.. I picked up a blue leash for $8 and thought that it would come in handy for night walks with a black lab! Well I was home and had unpacked bags and left it laying up on counter because I had not even taken it out of packaging and wanted to read more about the solar/usb charging.. took some garbage outside and was in other room.. came back and discovered Murphey decided he did not like the idea of a light up leash and proceeded to take it off the counter and chew the entire electrical/wiring box completely to hell!!! So now I am stuck with a regular leash ( Considering the amount of toys, bones, and other debris all over the floor to entertain him I was absolutely frustrated and boy did he know cause he did the sad cower at my feet complete with the don't be mad mom look before I even saw the mess! I have had several dogs over the years, this being the second lab, and I have never seen such a destructive lab. Everything he comes in contact with he destroys.. every toy is just carcasses.. so only thing he gets now is indestructive bones. And apparently what ever he can sneak and destroy in a couple minutes!

Our dog did the same thing with his light up leash. He showed no remorse though. It's too bad because we had bought several of them on clearance also ($3 a piece I think) so I haven't even pulled the other ones out of the drawer. I'm hoping he will grow up one day and not want to destroy everything all the time and we can use them then. I'm not holding my breath though.

It's funny he knew exactly which part to chew up to make it not work. Ok, maybe "funny" isn't the right word.

My kitten has cost me more in destructed items than four dogs combined. She eats through all of my iPhone chargers...

LOLOL. I'm so very sorry for laughing, but having lived with the Destructo Dog from Hell (my very first Lab), I can so relate. The stuff he destroyed was legendary. I think he finally settled down when he was 11 years old. Oh wait, no he didn't.
    Hidden Content
    Abby
    ​Decisions, decisions, decisions

Hidden Content

“It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are.”

Cheryl Zuccaro

Not a Member of the Labrador Retriever Chat Forums Yet?
Register for Free and Share Your Labrador Retriever Photos